Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Fever for the Flava" by Hot Action Cop

Started by The Mollusk, December 15, 2021, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mollusk

Pure fucking trash, derivative nu-metal spin on Faith No More, borderline creepy lyrics about just really wanting a shag god please let me shag you, but fucks sake I really love this song and I always have. It is a banger. I don't care.

DO YOU THINK THAT I CAN GET SOME CHICKY CHICKY
MAYBE GET A LITTLE FINGER STICKY STICKY

It's on the "American Wedding" ("American Pie" franchise) soundtrack so that gives you a good indication of how much of a total belter it is.

gmoney

It was a running gag between me and a friend that I would tell people this was his favourite song of all time because I found a copy of it hidden under some of his other CDs once. Truly awful.

Swoz_MK

Could be worse I s'pose, could be Heaven Is a Halfpipe

Famous Mortimer

This popped into my head about a year ago and it took me a few hours to remember what the title was. I think I mentioned it on here at the time? Ah, who cares. Fucking banger.

Poobum

Is a guilty pleasure. Rediscovered it this year, video is creepy to almost horror, lyrics are teenagers in a basement level, but the tune is a belta. Never listen to lyrics  anyway.

Famous Mortimer

I love the video, the band as a virus that makes everyone (and everything) around them extremely horny.

chutnut

Every time I see the title of this thread it makes me think of Drinking in LA by Bran Van 3000 which is a much better tune tbf

The Mollusk

Quote from: chutnut on December 15, 2021, 03:00:17 PMEvery time I see the title of this thread it makes me think of Drinking in LA by Bran Van 3000 which is a much better tune tbf

is it fuck

Chicory

PaulTMA

The Mollusk

Quote from: PaulTMA on December 15, 2021, 10:39:36 PMThis song went to number 1 in Poland

They know what the fuck is up. This song rules

Noodle Lizard

I've always liked it. Songs (and music videos) like this and Want You Bad and Stacey's Mom came at the perfect time to complement my early adolescence. Paramount as to why my generation are so well-adjusted as adults, I think.

Mrgeebus

Quote from: The Mollusk on December 15, 2021, 10:54:58 AMPure fucking trash, derivative nu-metal spin on Faith No More, borderline creepy lyrics about just really wanting a shag god please let me shag you, but fucks sake I really love this song and I always have. It is a banger. I don't care.

DO YOU THINK THAT I CAN GET SOME CHICKY CHICKY
MAYBE GET A LITTLE FINGER STICKY STICKY

It's on the "American Wedding" ("American Pie" franchise) soundtrack so that gives you a good indication of how much of a total belter it is.

It's so gloriously shite it's amazing.

Reminded me of The Bloodhound Gang, who has a similar horny one hit wonder. I once owned three BHG albums, but didn't get most of their pop culture references, aside from Rip Taylor who appeared in Wayne's World 2.