Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:19:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone else hope Ghislaine gets away with it?

Started by salr, December 18, 2021, 09:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: mothman on January 04, 2022, 06:52:33 PMNope, American lawyer - with form in defending men accused of sexual misconduct...

https://inews.co.uk/news/prince-andrew-lawyer-andrew-brettler-clients-armie-hammer-bryan-singer-sex-charges-1198013

... no wonder he'd like to see the extended statute on child sex abuse claims ruled unconstitutional!

How do these people sleep at night?

(Ans: on top of a pile of money)

mothman

... with many beautiful ladies who, they'll strenuously attest, are of legal age.
Spoiler alert
Chinny reckon.
[close]

Psybro

I had missed the Twitter threads about lawyers getting owned attempting bad faith arguments after the Stop The Steal business.

touchingcloth

I've learned that Andy's lawyer is also representing Hyde from off of That 70s Show, who I now know stands accused of multiple rapes as well as feeding poisoned meet to the singer of At The Drive In's dog.

Is there a word for that? It's like a Streisand Effect by proxy.

Mr Farenheit

From the same twitter thread:

Prince Andrew's attorney says Virginia "took advantage" of extended statute of limitations, waiting 5 days before the deadline, which is "inherently unjust."

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 04, 2022, 10:45:54 PMI've learned that Andy's lawyer is also representing Hyde from off of That 70s Show, who I now know stands accused of multiple rapes as well as feeding poisoned meet to the singer of At The Drive In's dog.

Lolrandom

Buelligan

I hope you'll all forgive me for posting this film - I have linked it in other relevant threads simply because I feel it's important, it needs to be seen and people interested in this topic my not be following the Tutu threads or the Starmer ones. 

I know things move paralyzingly slowly in the law courts, but does the judge really need two days to decide whether the case can be thrown out or not?

Meanwhile, here's the latest shocking twist in the Andy Saga:

"WHERE ARE MY MANGOES" DEMANDS INFURIATED PRINCE

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Ron Maels Moustache on January 06, 2022, 10:12:14 AMI know things move paralyzingly slowly in the law courts, but does the judge really need two days to decide whether the case can be thrown out or not?

Are 'mangoes' royal slang for underage girls that Andrew wants to rape?

imitationleather

Psybro

I think they were under the misguided impression this will lead to a free stay at the Springfield Palace Hotel.

Dex Sawash

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Butchers Blind on January 06, 2022, 10:22:56 AMAre 'mangoes' royal slang for underage girls that Andrew wants to rape?

Mangoes where he shouldn't.

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

I think, I don't know, but I believe, in Great America, the lawyers get to choose their own jury.  Done by questionnaire - I imagine potential jurors were asked if they'd been affected by this kind of crime and all the ones accepted said no.

Just linking Novara's thing about the BBC's coverage here -

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ron Maels Moustache on January 06, 2022, 10:12:14 AMI know things move paralyzingly slowly in the law courts, but does the judge really need two days to decide whether the case can be thrown out or not?

Main chunk for non mirror fans:

Prince Harry 'shocked when Andrew barked at staff to get his mangoes' royal chef claims

A former Royal chef claimed that while Prince Harry and Prince William were brought up with impeccable manners when talking to staff, the young prince was shocked at how Prince Andrew allegedly spoke to them

PlanktonSideburns

Shocked he didn't sexually assault them probably allegedly

steve98

There's loads of pics on-line of the bastard sweatin' like a motherfucka.

He's not sweating here, it's just a great pic. (Luv U Andy!)

Ferris

PlanktonSideburns

Someone shop that bald raving lad behind him please

seepage

Quote from: steve98 on January 06, 2022, 02:17:13 PMThere's loads of pics on-line of the bastard sweatin' like a motherfucka.

GIMP sweat filter, possibly?

PlanktonSideburns

non capisco

Is that his daughter he's getting bang on the garys with?

I thought he was winging it in the moment with that "I can't sweat, ectually" shite but I read Emily Maitlis saying this week that he'd prepped her ahead of the interview that he was going to say it. Thinking of him planning it out and deciding that was the watertight lie he was gonna go for is perhaps even more ludicrous. "I'll tell them I can't sweat. You're a bladdy genius, Andrew." Thick nonce. 

touchingcloth

Quote from: non capisco on January 06, 2022, 08:30:32 PMIs that his daughter he's getting bang on the garys with?

I thought he was winging it in the moment with that "I can't sweat, ectually" shite but I read Emily Maitlis saying this week that he'd prepped her ahead of the interview that he was going to say it. Thinking of him planning it out and deciding that was the watertight lie he was gonna go for is perhaps even more ludicrous. "I'll tell them I can't sweat. You're a bladdy genius, Andrew." Thick nonce. 

I read his daughters were instrumental in setting up the interview, so they may even have encouraged him in that line. "Do the sweat story, daddy!"

Ferris

Quote from: non capisco on January 06, 2022, 08:30:32 PMIs that his daughter he's getting bang on the garys with?

Yeah I said it earlier but the preparation puts it in perspective - it's the alibi of someone who is used to never being questioned so no one will ever see through this or ask any follow up questions.

Being thick as mince is also a hinderance.