Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,196
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:23:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does anyone else hope Ghislaine gets away with it?

Started by salr, December 18, 2021, 09:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-O-W-L

Using sex workers is a sexcrime... Is this poster Winston Smith?

bgmnts

I suppose if the prostitute is being owned and managed then shagging them would be a crime? Unsure as to the technicalities.

Anyway no Maxwell should spend the rest of her life rotting in prison.

Buelligan

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 18, 2021, 12:33:14 PMI have to say, I find Ghislaine quite hot. (She can traffic me to a sex island any time, eh lads eh?) As I do Priti Patel. Is it just that they are objectively attractive, or is there more to it and somehow I'm attracted to evil women? Can we get a crowdfunder going so I can explore this with an expensive shrink?

Obviously, I don't know but have you considered the thought that, when it came down to it, there'd be a safe word?  You know, whatever takes place between you and them might be violent or humiliating, frightening, but in the end it would be you that controlled the situation.  Who had the final say.  You with the power.

Because, plainly, in the real world, people like Maxwell and Patel don't give a fuck about safe words or other people.  They keep all the power for themselves.  Outside of fantasy, any intimacy that might take place, if their true evil characters were expressed, would damage you permanently and ruin your life.  We know this because of the ones they did earlier.

touchingcloth

Quote from: stevek89 on December 18, 2021, 11:42:47 AMAs far as I'm aware sleeping with sex workers in this country is perfectly legal so don't see how that's a sex crime. Perhaps morally questionable but think you're being hard on yourself if you just classify that as a sex crime.

They're not called sleep workers, are they? If I crossed some sort of legal line when I buggered that nice man from Bennetts for Beds then it's hard to see how the OP's actions are any different.

stevek89

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 18, 2021, 01:52:41 PMThey're not called sleep workers, are they? If I crossed some sort of legal line when I buggered that nice man from Bennetts for Beds then it's hard to see how the OP's actions are any different.
Assuming Bennetts for Beds don't support child Labour then you should be ok. But did you do it in the bed in the store in front of a shop full of people? Not sure if that would be classed as public indecency, although I suppose it was on a private premises, but what if children were there watching, hopefully your victim was willing and had permission from the manager, or indeed the authority to make the decision himself. Hmm it sure is a minefield...

Be interested to hear exactly what you were charged with. I did a bit of work in this area (no not as a pimp or rent-boy!) but as far as I am aware, it is perfectly legal for anybody in this country to pay anybody else over the age of consent to spend company with them and do whatever they choose to do in that company. Kerb-crawling, sex trafficking, underage prostitution and brothels are a different matter however.

pigamus

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 18, 2021, 12:33:14 PMI have to say, I find Ghislaine quite hot. (She can traffic me to a sex island any time, eh lads eh?) As I do Priti Patel. Is it just that they are objectively attractive, or is there more to it and somehow I'm attracted to evil women? Can we get a crowdfunder going so I can explore this with an expensive shrink?

I found that footwank photo very uncomfortable to look at because it's clearly horrible but she is clearly very fit also

salr

Quote from: Buelligan on December 18, 2021, 11:29:47 AMIf you feel bad about that, how is your mental process allowing you to hope that awful cunt gets let off?

I suppose I hope she gets let off, because then I will feel less guilt.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: salr on December 18, 2021, 09:25:45 AMHear me out, i have done some sex-crimes in the past. Not children d/w.

I just feel sorry for her.

at worst I think she was just manipulated by Epstein.

I hope she gets away with it, and I worry 'bout that.
Bit patronising

Cuellar

I'm just going to say it...

I hope she doesn't get away with it.

*hides*

PlanktonSideburns

Is there any evidence of her being manipulated into these crimes? If not it's a bit of a funny conclusion to jump to. Why not the other way round? Maxwell is a second generation multimedia spy/criminal, submarine and helicopter pilot, a total Bond villain in the worst way.

Bigfella

I felt pangs of guilt about liking JK Rowling, but you've got me beat.

Thursday

Quote from: McDead on December 18, 2021, 12:39:17 PMLike all truly evil people, they have a strange directness, an evenness of the stare, that is horribly appealing. They seem to feel no shame, which ipso facto means they are shameless, which ipso facto means they are probably dynamite in the bedroom sense. Not life partner material, though.

It's not true of all evil people though is it? There's plenty of Tory women I don't find attractive at all.

Mister Six

I don't think there's anything wrong with sex work per se, it's when the workers (a) are under age, (b) otherwise unable to properly consent, (c) are forced into the work and/or (d) don't have full autonomy because they're working for a pimp that paying for their services crosses the line into unethical (to say the least) behaviour.

If OP was paying for sex from self-employed workers then they need to forgive themselves, get over it and stop being bloody daft.

As Maxwell, by all indications of her own volition and not because she's some kind of pawn of Epstein, made bank using her power and connections to force young girls and women into sex work to service rich and powerful men, leaving them traumatised and robbed of a normal youth, she can rot in jail and subsequently Hell and it'll never be enough. As, ideally, can all those blokes who took advantage of these girls, but if course it'll end with Maxwell being sent down (and probably mysteriously committing suicide) and all those labelled videotapes reportedly found in Epstein's safe will be quietly disposed of by the authorities.

If OP is simping for these cunts because they paid for a bit of frisky time from a grown adult, they need to take a long look in the mirror and sort themselves out. Possibly with the help of a professional head shrinker.

Icehaven

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 18, 2021, 11:01:53 AMDo I want to know what d/w means in the OP?

I believe it means 'don't worry', because only sex crimes against children are worth worrying about, the rest are fine.

Johnny Foreigner

Oh, give her a break, people. It's Christmas, a time for forgiveness and good cheer. Just let her off with a caution; make her promise never to it again, and rejoice in the festive spirit.

Shit Good Nose

Just to say that Bennetts For Beds are shit and can fuck off.  They fucked us over both times we moved house and bought new beds from them.  Fuck us once spunk on our face, fuck us twice can't fuck our face again, etc.

EDIT - oh wait, I'm thinking of Bensons For Beds.  Never bought from Bennetts so they might be okay.  Just don't buy from Bensons.

H-O-W-L

McDead

Quote from: Thursday on December 18, 2021, 03:18:11 PMIt's not true of all evil people though is it? There's plenty of Tory women I don't find attractive at all.

Well it must be some combination of innate evil and other superficial asthetic factors. But I'm sure that a terrifying self assuredness is part of the appeal.

Blumf

Quote from: H-O-W-L on December 18, 2021, 05:12:44 PMJust don't ask about Bedfords for Beds.

Can't comment about beds, but if you want your sex trafficking dungeon carpeted...

Jasha

There were incidents and accidents,there were hints and allegations.Poor girls another victim of Epstein

dissolute ocelot

If you're called Ghislaine and your dad's a billionaire, your most likely job is probably writing children's books or hosting some kind of BBC2 lifestyle show. I guess most of us would be happy to sit through an hour or two of her baking gingerbread decorations every Christmas to avoid many young women having their lives ruined. I'm not really sure where I'm going here.

chveik

i think her dad had a shitload of debts when he got suicided. her defense should've been 'the mossad made me do it'

Johnny Foreigner

I wish her all the best in these challenging times.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 18, 2021, 12:33:14 PMI have to say, I find Ghislaine quite hot. (She can traffic me to a sex island any time, eh lads eh?) As I do Priti Patel. Is it just that they are objectively attractive, or is there more to it and somehow I'm attracted to evil women?

There's an easy way to settle this- Rose West circa now; hot or not?

Butchers Blind