Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:10:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner XIV: CALOOH! CALLAY! IT'S GC COMING OUT DAY!!!

Started by madhair60, December 19, 2021, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Quote from: GlinnerYou know where to get in touch ladies.

Twitter?

Alberon

Quote from: Bananacunt in ChiefI wish people could convert me from asexual which I appear to be at the moment, through no, through no decision of my own.
No, I'm asexual which means I'm not having fuckin' sex. But anyway let's not go into that. That seems like a good moment to draw things to a close. You know where to get in touch ladies.

So he has the same level of comprehension of 'asexual' as most other modern gender and sexual identity labels.

Anything past the 1950s definition of Man and Woman and he's lost.

Alberon

Quote from: Vroomo on January 14, 2022, 12:46:31 PMSimon Mayo did a tweet about reading Harry Potter to his poorly child (although he clumsily fucked up the Lee & Herring gag at the end) and as a result lots and lots of twitter users with dinosaur emojis in their username think he's brilliant.

I so want that gag to have been the Anthony Hopkins PS one even though I know it doesn't fit.

Fisher Goes Berserk

Quote from: wrec on January 14, 2022, 08:56:53 AMGraham says he's involuntarily asexual and "you know where to get in touch, ladies".

Aaaaaaaand now I'm asexual.

retsuza

Quote from: Barry Admin on January 14, 2022, 12:33:47 PMTook a screenshot the other day. She really is a fucking idiot.

This is great proof in my theory that when someone is hounding you with a question on social media that is clearly not in good faith or Sealioning just do not bother addressing it if you are even going to reply at all.

Obviously they just want to catch you in some gotcha and it's funny to see Penislady so mad she has not had a response to the Penis Question that she has to ask it FIFTEEN times and then is so oblivious she doesn't realise how nuts this makes her look.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: Vroomo on January 14, 2022, 12:46:31 PMSimon Mayo did a tweet about reading Harry Potter to his poorly child (although he clumsily fucked up the Lee & Herring gag at the end) and as a result lots and lots of twitter users with dinosaur emojis in their username think he's brilliant.

They're barking up the wrong tree if they think Mayo's on board. I would read Ronald Dahl books to my kids, doesn't mean I'm gonna get crunk with antisemites.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on January 14, 2022, 01:58:21 PMThey're barking up the wrong tree if they think Mayo's on board. I would read Ronald Dahl books to my kids, doesn't mean I'm gonna get crunk with antisemites.
I think you mean Ralph Dahl.

GoblinAhFuckScary

frajer

Quote from: wrec on January 14, 2022, 01:49:35 PM"They never answer"

Come one we all know the old expression "fifteenth time's the charm."

Also worth noting that if any one of their enemies dared do anything 15 times consecutively, they would be immediately accused of being hounding, harassing, obsessed bullies who spend most of their lives in the gaps under toilet stalls.

Pink Gregory

is there a more benighted substance on earth than 'mallow'

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on January 14, 2022, 01:58:21 PMThey're barking up the wrong tree if they think Mayo's on board. I would read Ronald Dahl books to my kids, doesn't mean I'm gonna get crunk with antisemites.

Considering he does the film show with Mark Kermode, who has made no secret where his politics and opinions on trans people lie, they're really barking up the wrong tree here.

The Crumb

The shift from 'right' to 'human right' in The Question making it even more bizarre and nonsensical. And raises more questions about what sort of behaviour Helen considers to be a human right.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Better Midlands on January 14, 2022, 02:26:04 PM

The Tories have been in power for about 20 years. Most of the stuff you're against happened under them. They took thousands of police of the streets - do you think that made women and girls safer. They hollowed out the NHS - do you think that made women and girls safer? They forced people to use food banks - do you think that was good for women and girls? And so on.

idunnosomename

Anyone want to talk about Floorsharter's curséd "holes" tweets or um just leave it perhaps.

She is cruel but I think also rather stupid

Mister Six

Quote from: The Crumb on January 14, 2022, 02:49:14 PMThe shift from 'right' to 'human right' in The Question making it even more bizarre and nonsensical. And raises more questions about what sort of behaviour Helen considers to be a human right.

Or just human, for that matter.

Kankurette

Has Bananacunt said owt about the murder of Ashling Murphy, and why do I suspect the answer is 'no'?

ETA: and he has no idea about asexuality and how it works. Hint: asexual does not = incel.

retsuza

The only asexual woman I know is literally pregnant at the moment so not quite the same as incel.

Bigfella

I wasn't sure what the Penis Question was.  I did remember her name so I Googled 'helen staniland penis question.'  On the first page of results there is a brilliant article about it by somebody called Rebecca Gellman.  Even if you already know the score it's an absorbing read - very sharp, quite witty.

Gusty OWindflap

A woman goes out jogging along a busy canal in broad daylight and gets murdered with witnesses and the killer is still at large and we're wondering if Graham is concerned?

Every part of him is crossed hoping for a trans connection but beyond that I'm sure he doesn't give a shit.

Whereas Mrs O'Windflap and her mates and saying for years that this is exactly why they don't feel safe going for a walk alone or with the kids.

But no, trans women are the real threat apparently eh Graham you wifeless fuck?

bgmnts

Whats weird is he's ostensibly a writer so you think he'd either just know what asexual means or grasp it's meaning from the actual word.

And yeah there's no way he gives a solitary shit about the sexual and physical violence overwhelmingly directed towards women and children by men and how little society cares. As people say, if a trans person didn't do it it didn't happen or isn't and issue.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Bigfella on January 14, 2022, 04:12:58 PMI wasn't sure what the Penis Question was.  I did remember her name so I Googled 'helen staniland penis question.'  On the first page of results there is a brilliant article about it by somebody called Rebecca Gellman.  Even if you already know the score it's an absorbing read - very sharp, quite witty.

Link for those interested:

https://rgellman.medium.com/answering-the-staniland-question-c8c2a047e003

Fisher Goes Berserk

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 14, 2022, 02:55:56 PMThe Tories have been in power for about 20 years. Most of the stuff you're against happened under them. They took thousands of police of the streets - do you think that made women and girls safer. They hollowed out the NHS - do you think that made women and girls safer? They forced people to use food banks - do you think that was good for women and girls? And so on.

Let's not forget cuts to the foreign aid budget, which are projected to threaten global gender equality goals, leaving women at risk of violence; reduce supplies of contraception and maternal healthcare; limit development opportunities for women in countries such as Afghanistan and Nigeria; and put girls' education at risk.

Literally millions of women and girls in some of the world's poorest countries are set to have their life chances horribly slashed thanks to this government. But sure, let's keep the Tories in power forever, because they'll put a stop to all this 'inclusive language' and scary blue hair.

Anyone planning to vote Tory because of this single issue and thinking it will be good for women and girls is a) thick as shit and b) welcome to go fuck themselves.

Mumsnet Feminism at its worst.

chveik

remember when they were going on about women and girls in Afghanistan. now since they cut out most of the international aid two third of the country is starving/freezing and you don't hear a pip from these cunts.

Kankurette

idunnosomename

Hes so delighted about a story in the Liberal woke media (some local Kansas news) about a trans woman in prison turning out to be a sex offender (not something he worked out of course, he pinched it iff thepostmillennial) that he can roll out his shit list with STEWART LEE at the top. Yes Stewart Lee who out you on a jokey list, not Matt Berry, who is on the record as saying he shares no views with you!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse