Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:18:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Where Are All The Chismassy Avatars Then?

Started by Dr Rock, December 19, 2021, 04:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

shoulders has a nice reinderr running through the snow, but what about everyone else? I hope you all get the covid and die.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Dr Rock on December 19, 2021, 04:02:54 PMshoulders has a nice reinderr running through the snow, but what about everyone else? I hope you all get the covid and die.

Not all of us celebrate Christmas or give a fuck about it. GCAD

Alberon

seepage

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Dr Rock

Quote from: Butchers Blind on December 19, 2021, 04:35:40 PMNot all of us celebrate Christmas or give a fuck about it. GCAD

I don't celebrate christmas in any way except sometimes remembering to put a santa hat on Noosha Fox.

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on December 19, 2021, 04:53:37 PMI've been Christmassy all month.

No agonising covid death for you sir

madhair60

H-O-W-L

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Not all action films set in skyscrapers are Christmas films.

But Dredd is.

Cuellar

Ferris

I don't know how to make my avatar any more festive than it is.

Dr Rock

You're both off the hook. And I'll accept the Dredd excuse, death of the author and that.

Dex Sawash

Just finally took the mistletoe one down 2 weeks ago

Dr Rock

Good work. I seem to recall Buelligan has a X-Mas variant, but hasn't chosen to use it this year. Very disappointing.

I'm also forgiving anyone with an animated gif. I don't think it would be easy to give all of those marching stormtroopers little santa hats.

Spoon of Ploff

Icehaven

If anyone can to show me how to put a Santa hat on Ian McCullough then please don't.

Glebe

Don't forget my festive Braveheart Statue!

Dr Rock

It's been noted. Seems there are a fair few Chrismassy avatars about after all.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

If you really wish to acknowledge Christmas in your avatar you should change it to an image of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, because that's what Christmas is about.

selectivememory

Ok, I'll bring out the Christmassy Danson for a few days.

Consignia

Traditionally you should only put your christmas avatar on on the 24th of December and take it abruptly on the 6th of January.

JamesTC

Midas

Attila

Mine's been set to xmas sand cat for a couple of weeks now.

Ferris

Ambient Sheep

Oh yeah, nearly forgot.  There you go.

On Christmas Eve it'll get changed to the flashing version, if I remember.

Buelligan

Sorry, really can't be arsed any more.  This has gone on long enough.