Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:08:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where Are All The Chismassy Avatars Then?

Started by Dr Rock, December 19, 2021, 04:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Tufted's legs are caught in discarded tinsel. He can't swim.

shiftwork2

machotrouts

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on December 20, 2021, 04:32:42 AMOh yeah, nearly forgot.  There you go.

On Christmas Eve it'll get changed to the flashing version, if I remember.

Wonderful :)

canadagoose

I just put an old one up, thanks for the reminder!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on December 20, 2021, 09:11:39 PMWonderful :)

Cheers!

Just realised that, soberingly, it must be at least 16 years since I made it, as I left that desk/room in April 2006.

And the PC it was made on was bought in 2004, so yeah, either 16 or 17 years ago.  Blimey.

Paintshop Pro with the Animation add-on, as I recall.  Took hours to get the lights cycling - there IS a deliberate pattern to them, even if I later realised it was wrong.

Couldn't believe the Santa hats came out so well given they were just hand-drawn red and white blobs; the reduction to avatar size probably saved them.

Probably the most artistic thing I've ever done in my life. :-/

Dr Rock

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on December 20, 2021, 10:40:23 PMCheers!

Just realised that, soberingly, it must be at least 16 years since I made it, as I left that desk/room in April 2006.

And the PC it was made on was bought in 2004, so yeah, either 16 or 17 years ago.  Blimey.

Paintshop Pro with the Animation add-on, as I recall.  Took hours to get the lights cycling - there IS a deliberate pattern to them, even if I later realised it was wrong.

Couldn't believe the Santa hats came out so well given they were just hand-drawn red and white blobs; the reduction to avatar size probably saved them.

It's a Chismass miracle!

Johnny Yesno

Midas

Scouring away all signs of yuletide. Just leaving this here so I can re-use it next year.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Lads, lads I finally got round to doing my Xmas avat.....

Fucks sake