Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:44:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

queen dead?

Started by madhair60, December 19, 2021, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

cunt of death cunt of dead?

Video Game Fan 2000

More likely some "take responsibility" bullshit for omicron?

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on December 19, 2021, 07:30:25 PMMore likely some "take responsibility" bullshit for omicron?

Yeah prob, unfortunately.

madhair60

i disagree. she is dead

Video Game Fan 2000

Alberon

She IS dead, but this is about Covid and how it's all your fault and not the government's.

Johnny Foreigner

I don't see the connexion.

H-O-W-L

Big yellow and red GET BOOSTED NOW cover cleverly posited to hide some headline story about how the Tory Party funded a Death Star or something.

Buelligan

Think we've got some omicron here.  Got no Queen.  Got no Menzies Distribution new wrapping shite.

You do the math.

Pink Gregory

Butchers Blind

Big Liz Truss campaign 'Get Brexit Boosted'

Video Game Fan 2000

We're opening new pork markets in the morgue.

touchingcloth

Praying is this isn't true so that the shock doesn't prevent Lovely Phil from reaching his 100th Christmas x

touchingcloth

The "usual same" papers will carry their "usual" content? Isn't the whole point of a newspaper that the contents each day are entirely novel?

Alberon

I take it you don't read them on a regular basis.

Gurke and Hare

I mean, it's clearly not any kind of new information or announcement is it? Why would they announce the queen's death like that, especially given that we all know exactly how it's going to be done after that Guardian story about it.

kalowski

Quote from: Alberon on December 19, 2021, 09:09:35 PMI take it you don't read them on a regular basis.
He's right. That's why they are called new-spapers

Dr Rock

I'm going with the queen=dead possibility.

Wonderful Butternut

She could be abdicating either.

"Fuck this shit, I'm too old. Off you go Charles. Let's see if you last a month."

Porky

I am sorry for your loss.

AsparagusTrevor

Sorry to disappoint, but all the newspapers we print at the company I work for are running covid booster wraps on 21st Dec, I'm assuming this is that same thing.

To chuck something else into the 'incompetent government' hat, every time we run their ads in our papers they manage to fuck something up with them, sort the booking details and/or artwork ridiculously last minute/extremely late. It's been a constant ballache from the start of the pandemic.

Goldentony

spoke with reuters and the queen deffo dead, dont listen to any other lying cunts in this thread

Cuellar

I'm a very senior member of the royal household staff and yes she's brown bread

kalowski

No. I am the Queen and neither Phil nor I are dead.

Replies From View

The onus is on the person making the wild claim to offer evidence.

Therefore please show evidence that Qvin is still alive, or we must assume she has died.

audiocreator

Sky news havent even mentioned it in the paper review.

Probably dont have a copy of the front-front page.

touchingcloth

If the "queen" isn't dead, then I'd sure love to know whose corpse I just desecrated.

Video Game Fan 2000

A FREE PIECE OF THE QUEEN OF ALL OF OUR READERS

[Dennis the Menace pointing and saying 'WOW']

audiocreator

Uncle TechTip

Like the government would pay to communicate the death of the Queen when these fawning cunts will produce a "wrap around" all by themselves day after day telling us how great she was at wearing stuff etc.