Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:43:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

queen dead?

Started by madhair60, December 19, 2021, 07:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: robhug on December 22, 2021, 12:14:45 PMShe's gained the 3 minutes big Phil used to set aside especially to give her one every christmas night

Well, she would have gained those three minutes if he was actually dead.

I sincerely hope Phil is feeling better and is out of hospital in time for Christmas.

robhug

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 22, 2021, 12:27:32 PMWell, she would have gained those three minutes if he was actually dead.

I sincerely hope Phil is feeling better and is out of hospital in time for Christmas.

Nobody suggested he's dead mate, he'd just a bit down in the dumps with covid and blm which has sadly effected his libido.

Blue Jam

Is she actually doing a speech this year or will it be another deepfake like that Channel 4 one? How will we know the difference?

Butchers Blind

She's doing it from a park bench this year, bottle of cider and smoking tabs.

Video Game Fan 2000

Heard the queen's speech this year is going to be recreation of Four Candles with Andrew as the guy behind the counter

Alberon

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 22, 2021, 12:40:02 PMIs she actually doing a speech this year or will it be another deepfake like that Channel 4 one? How will we know the difference?

They've been faked for years. We've pointed out for ages that she looks photoshopped in every picture she appears in.

Take this one from last year.

Back then we compared it to one of those poor 90s computer FMV adventure games.

Twit 2

the Fallen

The Queen presents the Snowman sung live  in Autotune by Her Majesty Better Be Kidding

ElTwopo

Quote from: Alberon on December 22, 2021, 12:52:26 PM

Night Trap's let itself go.

Video Game Fan 2000

Prince's Don't Wear Crowns
Phil-tasmagoria
The 7th Ghost
The Ghislaine Encounter
The Long Goner Ma'am
A Done Killing Soon?

Can't think of a single pun for London Bridge out of any of the FMV shovelware I can remember

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on December 22, 2021, 11:35:54 PMPrince's Don't Wear Crowns
Phil-tasmagoria
The 7th Ghost
The Ghislaine Encounter
The Long Goner Ma'am
A Done Killing Soon?

Can't think of a single pun for London Bridge out of any of the FMV shovelware I can remember

Phil-tasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh.

I don't need to change the subtitle honestly.

Ray Travez

Dead queen
Live long
King Kong King Kong King Kong

Mister Six

Quote from: Alberon on December 22, 2021, 12:52:26 PMThey've been faked for years. We've pointed out for ages that she looks photoshopped in every picture she appears in.

Take this one from last year.

Sneak preview of this year's speech:

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Thursday on December 20, 2021, 10:25:57 PMDefinitely checks out.
Definitely checks out.

Love the expression

Delete This You Warped Fuck

Might use that

Dr Rock

It has really ruined my Christmas that her majesty hasn't kicked the bucket. Shame on you ma'aam.

Quote from: Dr Rock on December 31, 2021, 10:20:56 AMIt has really ruined my Christmas that her majesty hasn't kicked the bucket. Shame on you ma'aam.