Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:04:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BBC announces it's recording 'anti-woke' R4 pilot Unsafe Space.

Started by Sebastian Cobb, December 22, 2021, 12:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 22, 2021, 12:18:26 PMI wonder if it'll have legs

no, it's a Radio 4 comedy pilot with all the stars of the dogshit level circuit gigs with decade out of date press photos, so it's got an audience of

a. cunts
b. 400 people

Goldentony

god this'll be fucking great wont it, can you imagine how many pairs of New Balance are going to be there gently caressing blokes hands wrapped in expensive raincoats

Goldentony

trainees on their second mature student degree delighted at "IM A TABLE!"

Goldentony

Tony Law wanders onto the stage to Yo La Tengo

"EEELOOOOOOOOOH....I AM OFFENDED!"

cheers, laughter

Goldentony

the wokerati has stopped me perusing 700 quid down jackets from Cotswolds, and we're sick of it, and meeeeeeeeeeee doneh looooooowwwww doney toneyhh lawwwwwehh from ceeehnehdeeehh eh! take off basic human rights eh! ya hoser!

Goldentony

imagine Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie stuck around this shithole long enough to accidentslly turn into tories via general osmosis of never being quite good or popular enough to do this as a proper job and having to hang around with the sort of cunt who'd have an idea like this and think you were perfect for it

Goldentony

hi guys its me tony law, cowabunga, im surrounded by food banks and private water and energy and transport and wealth, and the issue is someone wanting the absolute basics of respect

Goldentony

anyone who listens to this wilfully in the "maybe, you neve know" sense needs to wrrite down and scan their signature to add to the list of people who are going to need at least 2 hours to explain why and whats fucking missing inside them

Goldentony

fucking anal polio beast radio show for cunts full of other cunts, fuck me

Goldentony

in fairness maybe it'll be good, you never know

Kankurette

I wonder how many of the people listening to this garbage complained about the Strictly final having a deaf woman and a same-sex, mixed-race couple.

My point being that no matter how much the BBC goes 'we're not woke hahaha woke, us, you must be having a larf', the people it's trying to reach will always find something to moan about.

Goldentony

100% of them, it's a show aimed at racists and racist sympathies, they're actively courting people who wish they could be racist but are too shithouse and comfortable where they are

Replies From View

Quote from: JamesTC on December 22, 2021, 12:27:00 PMIt won't be offensive enough for cunts and it will be too offensive for not-cunts.

Best of both worlds

Goldentony

tony and or andrew, if either of you pair of tits read this in between Allo Allo box sets, what is it specifically about 'woke' thats annoyed you into this inevitability faster than anyone already predicted? How many people starving and freezing to death and being forced into work during a pandemic by a pigopoly as the alternative did it take for you to say enough is enough I absolutely have to write a Radio 4 comedy pilot about it

Kankurette

I saw someone actually say that wokeness has killed more people than COVID. I mean. Where do you even begin with this one.

Goldentony

clearly you just get an A4 piece of paper and a biro and send the resulting pilot to Radio 4, easy as that, literally as easy as that, the people are just sick of it and an idea lands like that just happenstance on the desk of Large John Comedy at Radio 4 in the branch of Farrow & Ball Radio 4 is based in

Goldentony

expected so much more from a total cunt like Andrew Doyle and someone dressed like a kids book idea of an uncle

Goldentony

all of these people are smart enough to know every word coming out of their holes is a fucking lie, so at what point does it become OK to call people who do things like this just thieves and fuckheads unworthy of the magic of human potential? Tony Law, Andrew Doyle, everyone else without a link in their name in that article, when does your critical thinking finally develop and you realise you need to just admit to being a fucking human turd, accepting it and then go on being able to speak out loud on any issue again? or at least until you've seen and tasted what all of this total fucking bollocks is about? when does a gobshite develop that? when does a gobshite who gets paid to be the watered down urine of in home racism on a BBC radio station suddenly go "FUCK ME IM WRONG AND IM A FUCKING CUNT FOR DOING ALL THIS"

king_tubby

C'mon, which of you fuckers is Craig Ovens? That account is far too well versed in CaB lore to be a random.

Thomas

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cold Meat Platter

It'll be a breath of fresh air compared to the woker-than-thou PC claptrap that the loony left at the BBC usually try to brainwash us with. Although I don't suppose it'll be long before it gets banned by the blue-haired stasi that now infest our media.

idunnosomename

Quote from: king_tubby on December 22, 2021, 10:13:16 PMC'mon, which of you fuckers is Craig Ovens? That account is far too well versed in CaB lore to be a random.
im never sure of the lore on why he looks so much like Rob Zands. i do find his enduring committal to offend you while never actually saying anything offensive very endearing though

king_tubby

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 22, 2021, 11:25:25 PMim never sure of the lore on why he looks so much like Rob Zands. i do find his enduring committal to offend you while never actually saying anything offensive very endearing though

He's Zands's cousin. We need one of those Pete Frame family trees for all the TBEU and TBEU adjacent accounts.

dissolute ocelot

Isn't Radio 4 Extra an entire channel devoted to unwoke comedy?

Where does Quote Unquote come on the woke spectrum?