Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,347
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poet Cunt

Started by touchingcloth, December 22, 2021, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

What's he miming when he says "wonder and delight"? Putting down phones? Is this something from Love Actually? I've never seen it.

Anyway, I hope his face rots off.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mister Six on January 02, 2022, 05:50:29 AMWhat's he miming when he says "wonder and delight"? Putting down phones? Is this something from Love Actually? I've never seen it.

Gang signs. He's in one of those rape gangs.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 22, 2021, 05:30:40 PM"Look, when home alone, if feeling too emosh, just put some Joni Mitchell on"
going out to feed myself feet first into a woodchipper

cheers all

sevendaughters

i looked at some of his non-seasonal poems on that there youtube and like everything in Britain post 9/11 it is mawkish and unfunny holiday camp drivel

touchingcloth

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 02, 2022, 02:18:11 PMi looked at some of his non-seasonal poems on that there youtube and like everything in Britain post 9/11 it is mawkish and unfunny holiday camp drivel

Is 9/11 the score you give his poems?

Hex Triplet

I like him. I think he's doing his best.

Video Game Fan 2000

Plato: right again (about poets)

Mister Six

Quote from: Hex Triplet on January 02, 2022, 02:42:16 PMI like him. I think he's doing his best.

I think his poems are mawkish and mediocre but I do hope he doesn't find this thread, as he's probably an all right person who doesn't deserve to read me wishing his face would rot off.

He does reek of the overconfidence of a young man raised with too much money, but that might just be my bitterness talking.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Mister Six on January 02, 2022, 03:41:41 PMI think his poems are mawkish and mediocre but I do hope he doesn't find this thread, as he's probably an all right person who doesn't deserve to read me wishing his face would rot off.

He does reek of the overconfidence of a young man raised with too much money, but that might just be my bitterness talking.

I think it's about time the boat that rocked would take this guy's trash out of his plush Notting Hill apartment and leave him with nothing but a magic bean. Do I wish he'd have four weddings? Mamma mia! No, just a funeral. Feel like pure shite, just want to see this poet cunt get his vicars dibleyed.