Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:28:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fellating domestic appliances

Started by Cerys, December 23, 2021, 05:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

The appliance in question is a tumble dryer, and the fellatio occurred with the aid of an old hose. Is this a bad thing?  Asking for a friend.

Endicott

All Surrogate

Sebastian Cobb

I gave my fridge a good fingering the other day, right in the drain hole.

shoulders

Can't afford and have no space for such an appliance so have to resort to sucking people off in car parks while imagining it's a sexy tumble dryer unit.

Cerys

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 23, 2021, 06:03:30 PMI gave my fridge a good fingering the other day, right in the drain hole.

Sometimes it just has to be done.  The tumble dryer is under ten years old, but I could tell it was up for a good sucking when all the juice started seeping out and it stopped drying clothes.  It wasn't so much consensual as necessary.

Uh - that is - my friend knew it had to be done.  Yes.

Endicott

Ah. So outside the guarantee period, then. Even with an extended warranty.

Under those circumstances, remember though I am not a lawyer, but I think you (I mean, your friend) can pretty much do what you want <unsmiley face here>

Blumf

Did youyour friend empty the lint trap afterwards?

Butchers Blind

Cerys

Quote from: Endicott on December 23, 2021, 06:20:31 PMAh. So outside the guarantee period, then. Even with an extended warranty.

Under those circumstances, remember though I am not a lawyer, but I think you (I mean, your friend) can pretty much do what you want <unsmiley face here>

No, it's still under Extra Care Insurance, but I'm a maverick who laughs in the face of having to wait for an engineer to show up.  That is, I suck in the face of the aforementioned wait.

My friend, that is.  My friend sucks.  Although I'm sure that she will call out an engineer should the problem begin to ignore her hose talents.

Quote from: Blumf on December 23, 2021, 06:26:31 PMDid youyour friend empty the lint trap afterwards?

Of course!  What do you take me her for?!

Glebe

If we're talking domestic appliance debauchery, here's Henry Hoover snorting coke off a waif-like washing machine or summit:

Dex Sawash

Had a draft coming out of the stove vent this morning, outside for a quick rummage around up the flap around back and that's sorted.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 23, 2021, 09:02:20 PMHad a draft coming out of the stove vent this morning, outside for a quick rummage around up the flap around back and that's sorted.

disgusting

flotemysost

On moving into a new flatshare a few years ago, I found the washing machine drum was littered with small pebbles and gravelly bits (this is entirely true - the tenant I was replacing had a dramatic falling-out with the other flatmates, and had committed various petty acts of vandalism/sabotage round the flat before leaving, including this) - so you could say I spent an afternoon squatting on the kitchen floor, getting a washing machine's rocks off.

Quote from: Glebe on December 23, 2021, 08:15:02 PM

I'm equally amused and aroused concerned by how frequently anthropomorphic Henry vids crop up on CaB, it's a fascinating subculture.

Glebe

Quote from: flotemysost on December 23, 2021, 11:57:07 PMI'm equally amused and aroused concerned by how frequently anthropomorphic Henry vids crop up on CaB, it's a fascinating subculture.

I'm mortified for Hetty watching her husband get up all to sorts with every bit of household machinery crumpet he can get his nozzle on!

Johnny Yesno

Red Macadam

When I was in the early stages of puberty and bits of me were becoming hairy, I tried to employ a Remington Fuzz-Away as a delapidatory solution. I'd seen the adverts on telly and assumed an acrylic weave pullover with a froth of fuzz was akin to an above-winkle-area of hair.

It wasn't. But I did experience my first orgasm, so I think it was worth the trip to Index, the catalogue shop. I got some spherical dice, too.

Cerys

Those were your testicles, as well you know.

seepage

FYI I advise against getting one of those new fangled heat pump dryers. They're supposed to be eco-friendly but they seem to need to be on 24/7 and to add insult to injury make a right fuckin racket.

Ian Drunken Smurf

I recently delinted our tumbler dryer. Access was through the front bottom flap.

Glebe

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on December 30, 2021, 08:45:23 AMI recently delinted our tumbler dryer. Access was through the front bottom flap.

Bet you videoed it and all y'dirty bollix!

Jittlebags

And I dread to think about the state of his toploader..

Cerys

Quote from: Ian Drunken Smurf on December 30, 2021, 08:45:23 AMI recently delinted our tumbler dryer. Access was through the front bottom flap.

Yeah, I had to stretch my fingers through the dryer's tangled orifice only yesterday to pull out a clump of lint.  And fellate it again.  I may have to accept that I have a problem.

Edit - MY FRIEND.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Glebe on December 30, 2021, 06:38:11 PMBet you videoed it and all y'dirty bollix!
It will be premiered on the desofests that are Mark Zuckerberg's Instagram or Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Blumf on December 23, 2021, 06:26:31 PMDid youyour friend empty the lint trap afterwards?

*Her Out Of Dry Cleaning leaves thread, nodding head and scribbling in note book*

Glebe

I wonder if this domestic appliance fellating has anything to do with this? Perhaps a side effect of the Rise* of the Machines is sexual mania?

*'Rise' is right as in 'rising' cock ha.

Porky

Quote from: Glebe on December 23, 2021, 08:15:02 PMIf we're talking domestic appliance debauchery, here's Henry Hoover snorting coke off a waif-like washing machine or summit:

I have got a HETTY .. she does this all the time .. I am thinking of pulling her plug.

Glebe

Quote from: Porky on January 01, 2022, 11:46:41 AMI have got a HETTY .. she does this all the time .. I am thinking of pulling her plug.

Bet Henry wouldn't mind you 'pulling his plug', the dirty little bollocks!