Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:09:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where does Moe Szyslak keep his car?

Started by Video Game Fan 2000, December 24, 2021, 05:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where does Moe Szyslak keep his car?

Car Hold
10 (9%)
Car Hole
101 (91%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Video Game Fan 2000

JamesTC

Thursday

I always thought hole, but did think he could be saying hold.

easytarget

Hole is funnier.

The only place I've seen it written down is in a meme:

mjwilson

easytarget

QuoteRe: Where does Moe Szyslak keep his car?

In a HORSEpital!

idunnosomename

also Hank Azaria has come out to say it was definitely Car Hole

https://twitter.com/hankazaria/status/476641398859776000

notably late appearance of extremely unfunny character Herman Hermann this ep, until the Pulp Fiction bit. dont give a shit about anything later. not Real episodes

Cold Meat Platter

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 25, 2021, 01:52:16 AMnotably late appearance of extremely unfunny character Herman Hermann this ep, until the Pulp Fiction bit. dont give a shit about anything later. not Real episodes

That's not the type of comment you should make about a guy with a gatling gun under the counter.

Video Game Fan 2000

Very disappointed in the showing here. I've seen this go several pages with sober people. Eight people are incredibly wrong and on the 24th December at least one of them should've been drunk enough to go for it.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Pauline Walnuts on December 25, 2021, 09:34:55 PMThat's not the type of comment you should make about a guy with a gatling gun under the counter.
ok thats a good line

Video Game Fan 2000

Herman Hermann has a very unfunny scene way back in the first season so its odd they brought back someone that clearly didn't work from the beginning. He mostly works in the Pulp Fiction episode as a reference.

JaDanketies

They wanted to make Herman a regular character, and every time he was on screen he'd have a different explanation for how he lost his arm.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JaDanketies on December 28, 2021, 04:07:54 PMThey wanted to make Herman a regular character, and every time he was on screen he'd have a different explanation for how he lost his arm.