Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Is there a 'Size of Your Boxing Day Shit' thread yet?

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, December 26, 2021, 07:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Not sure.
Anyway, no rumblings yet. Just a gentle stream of noxious gas every 40 mins or so.

Anyone got a corker out early doors?

Pink Gregory

I have IBS so I'm sure it will be delivered unsatifyingly and painfully.

Sums the year up really.

Mister Six

No, but there's an "Is there a 'Size of Your Boxing Day Shit' thread yet?" thread.

It's here.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Mister Six on December 26, 2021, 07:29:42 AMNo, but there's an "Is there a 'Size of Your Boxing Day Shit' thread yet?" thread.

It's here.

Is this a Mobius Poop?

shoulders

shoulders

buttgammon

Three large, malodorous shits tumbled out off my anus last night like heralds of impending doom. Just as last night's sheets of rain have now given way to blue skies, there is an eerie calm in my lower digestive tract this morning, but there is a real sense of unfinished business

mattyc

One small, unyielding nubbin that took some shifting. There's plenty to come, but I haven't got the heart for the struggle or the consequences thereof. I've half a mind to deploy one of the suppositories I purchased in anticipation of this precise situation, they might just be the lesser of two evils. Either way, it's going to be no picnic. Rest assured that I will keep you fully appraised of all developments.

The Mollusk

My system is all out of whack so I had mine late last night. It was huge, at least an inch of matter coming out of the water like the first fish to evolve legs crawling out of the primordial goo.

seepage

Quote from: shoulders on December 26, 2021, 10:14:25 AM*signals*

Never mind a few irregular C Gauls, I don't think a Russian tank brigade would have survived that lot.

touchingcloth

I avoid the need for unusually large Boxing Day shits by eating my Christmas dinner while sat on a commode.

flotemysost

A volley of firm, glossy conkers, coaxed out with an espresso. A vintage harvest.

thenoise

Pretty standard size but a decent girth on it. Deep brown colour that stained the pan on the way down,had to get the brush out which is a rare occurrence for me.

An absolutely ungodly stench though. Even my two year old objects, and he loves everything disgusting.

7/10 all round.

Milo

I had a ruptured appendix last year which means I can now feel the trudge of particularly large meals as they impinge on the various surgical adhesions. This new sixth sense tells me that my Christmas exodus is currently paused somewhere in the lower left quadrant towards the front. I await.

Gulftastic

Not massive, but it fought like hell to stay up my arse. Most exercise I've had in months.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Update. A chipolatoa sized Grady nugget plopped out during a pre-shower sitdown wee. Nothing since.

Catalogue of ills

imitationleather

I had a mild case of the shits yesterday and ended up with the skin around my ringpiece becoming scorched by the constant action. Was lying in bed in quite a lot of pain last night and became slightly worried a 'roid may be forming.

Feels a lot better down there today, but I'd rather my bowel put on an out of office reply and not accept any incoming or outgoing deliveries for a while.

batwings

My face as I expelled half a duck and a number of mince pies...

Pink Gregory

Three textbook movements, on the small side.  At the very least painless and not troublesome.

Aaron500

This is the day I train all year for.

A slight worry in the build up was the absence of meat from the Christmas Day menu, but my faith in the variously boiled, caramelised and honey glazed vegetables was totally justified.

The pan fill'd from side to side, with initial splashes giving way to splats as a marvellous 2 inch atoll of excrement began to build.

My Christmas Day chocolate overload gave it all a fabulous ganache finish, and upped the Bristol Stools rating from a solid but slimy 4 to a sloppy, staccato 5.

It fucking stank, helped no doubt by the last of the load sitting proud of the water.
First flush the water still had a brown tinge, and second flush revealed impressive streaking and mottling.

So proud.

canadagoose

Quote from: Pink Gregory on December 26, 2021, 07:27:15 AMI have IBS so I'm sure it will be delivered unsatifyingly and painfully.

Sums the year up really.
Fellow IBSer here. Today's shit(s) were unpleasant, let's just say that.

Galeee

mattyc

My second visit to the bowl produced a bumlog that looked like a mangled cigarillo. When I saw it, I stifled a shriek and flushed immediately, but it is still preying on my mind. Nothing since, a situation that is limiting my enthusiasm for further excess scoffing.

Ferris

Had a very muted xmas dinner on me own in the spare room like an isolation cunt, boxing day shit similarly muted. 3/10.

kidney

To my immense surprise I managed to unveil three ghastly offerings to the lavatory in the past 24 hours, though I daren't speak about them any further and would thank you all not to pry.

Jittlebags

I had a proper neckbreaker this morning. Pinned me up against the bathroom roof it did.

flotemysost

Quote from: Catalogue of ills on December 26, 2021, 02:32:04 PMPoetry. You really do have a way with words, bravo.

Ha, cheers!

Quote from: batwings on December 26, 2021, 02:40:10 PMMy face as I expelled half a duck and a number of mince pies...

big laugh at this