Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:15:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

MY FREEDOM IS GOD GIVEN

Started by Porky, December 27, 2021, 09:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porky

Dr Desmond Toot Toot said that "My freedom is god given" .. what a load of cobblers .. one of the main threats to freedom is religion. Christianity,Islam,Judaism itc are all about limiting and removing freedom and the destruction of the human spirit. Fuck God.

JaDanketies

Ironically any freedom you have was given to you by the psychopaths in charge of the world. You should be thanking them, they could just as easily enslave you even more

Mr Trumpet

As if Desmond Tutu knows anything about God, religion, freedom or its alternatives

Buelligan

Or himself and his personal freedom.

Zetetic

Dawkins surrendered to Christ last Christmas. Suspect it'll be your turn, @Porky , before the year is out.

Buelligan

Johnny Yesno

The alternative queen's speech has let itself go.

Butchers Blind

God took away Tutu's freedom yesterday.

Pink Gregory

Cleanliness is next to him, i think that's alright

mothman

Zetetic

That's Easter, you ignorant cunt.

(But did he really die?)

chveik

Quote from: Porky on December 27, 2021, 09:29:11 AMDr Desmond Toot Toot said that "My freedom is god given" .. what a load of cobblers .. one of the main threats to freedom is religion. Christianity,Islam,Judaism itc are all about limiting and removing freedom and the destruction of the human spirit. Fuck God.

whoops

PlanktonSideburns

You think aetheists are any better is it

Nice one

Cold Meat Platter

Thank fuck someone's finally laying into this Tutu cunt couldn't be more deserved if you ask me the man was a menace.

shoulders

Menace

Men = man, of many
Ace = cracking, top bloke

Menace

We all aspire to this. I'd like to be of a menace.

Dr Rock

Native Americans were pretty free before the Europeans rocked up. Half naked, mostly sunny weather, no Abrahamic religions, off their heads on ganja.

Rev+

Does my head in that it was twelve years ago now.

Johnny Yesno

Goldentony

thread title has the same vibe as the HS Art thread MY NAME IS JAMES BOND FUCK ME UP THE ARSE which for some insane reason I cant find

Tony Tony Tony

Done some checking up on this Desmond bloke, going round all large with his 2:2. Well I got a 2:1 so anything I say trumps him. And I say back in yer box Des.

no_offenc

This thread is on par with that one where someone called a child with an eating disorder a cunt

the Fallen

Just follow the eightfold path without any further care about anything other than your actions and you'll be alright

Video Game Fan 2000

Ejected from Desmond Tutu's funeral for wearing a Flying Spaghetti Monster tshirt

Mr Trumpet

At the end of the day Tutu's up in heaven with Robin Williams and Captain Tom and we're down here with Ricky Gervais and Richard Dawkins

Buelligan

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 03, 2022, 01:00:08 PMEjected from Desmond Tutu's funeral for wearing a Flying Spaghetti Monster tshirt

Yeah.  He was such an intolerant fellow, wasn't he?

madhair60

Quote from: no_offenc on January 03, 2022, 08:55:06 AMThis thread is on par with that one where someone called a child with an eating disorder a cunt

Then why am I not laughing?

gilbertharding

Mankind will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. Denis Diderot said that, apparently.

bgmnts

It does sort of do my nut in a bit that we still have to tolerate this archaic regressive shit most of the world still abides by in this day and age.

But then being pissed off at how shit people are is pretty par for the course I suppose.