Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:13:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Termernator is happening

Started by Crenners, December 28, 2021, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Guppy

Learning at a geometric rate, it becomes self-aware. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.

shoulders

Would love it if machines nailed us for the dirty prick species we are

idunnosomename

can't believe no one says you can't do that here because of the earth prong at the top. even if you break off the earth prong you can't get the power prongs it in unless you push something else in at the same time. we're not like the mad americans and their shitty wobbly outlets that tiktok teens can set fire to the house with

Replies From View

QuoteMs Livdahl tweeted that she intervened, yelling: "No, Alexa, no!"

However, she said her daughter was "too smart to do something like that".

Yeah, far too smart.  That's why you intervened, yeah?

That's called having your cake and also an alive child, mate.  Not on.

The Guppy

She yelled "No, Alexa, no!" but Alexa doesn't activate until you say "Alexa". That first no is suspicious. Who was she really talking to? Columbo would be all over that.

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 28, 2021, 04:05:07 PMcan't believe no one says you can't do that here because of the earth prong at the top. even if you break off the earth prong you can't get the power prongs it in unless you push something else in at the same time. we're not like the mad americans and their shitty wobbly outlets that tiktok teens can set fire to the house with

My first thought on reading the OP was that the thread really ought to have been titled "why don't Americans have proper plugs?"

My second thought is that this is just Darwinism in practice, and that I'd be delighted to hear about some young pricks who have actually offed themselves in this manner.

bgmnts

I like how because an AI can only learn from us, it is infinite in it's stupidity.

touchingcloth

Quote from: bgmnts on December 28, 2021, 04:53:16 PMI like how because an AI can only learn from us, it is infinite in it's stupidity.

John Connor saved the world by getting his dad to forward a WhatsApp video about how salt water baths promote strength and health to Skynet.

tourism

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 28, 2021, 04:51:40 PMMy second thought is that this is just Darwinism in practice, and that I'd be delighted to hear about some young pricks who have actually offed themselves in this manner.

°o° that's so twisted..

touchingcloth

Quote from: tourism on December 28, 2021, 05:46:26 PM°o° that's so twisted..

And then untwisted, and then twisted. Assuming the supply was AC.

Glebe

We've been gradually building up to this. It's only a matter of time.

Glebe

Quote from: Crenners on December 28, 2021, 06:00:51 PMHaha

You won't be laughing when that Hotpoint dishwasher turns on you!

Custard

Quote from: shoulders on December 28, 2021, 03:40:10 PMWould love it if machines nailed us for the dirty prick species we are

Yeah tbf, wouldn't it be the right thing at this point?

idunnosomename

Quote from: tourism on December 28, 2021, 05:46:26 PM°o°
that looks like one of those special plugs they have at venues you foolishly try to get your phone charger into

Ferris

Quote from: Glebe on December 28, 2021, 06:00:23 PMWe've been gradually building up to this. It's only a matter of time.

Robot Wars has let itself go.

Butchers Blind

My toaster called me a cunt the other day.

Wonderful Butternut

The element in my air fryer packed up yesterday too. Machine revolution, I tells ya.

frajer

My lawnmower wheeled over and said "Come with me, if you want to cut the grass."

It begins.

Glebe

Could have sworn me microwave moved!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Glebe on December 28, 2021, 07:46:22 PMCould have sworn me microwave moved!

Pitching Toastwatch to the BBC for Halloween 2022.

TrenterPercenter

Alexa set a reminder to take Wolfie for a walk
Alexa "Your daaaawg iz deeead"

H-O-W-L

DUDUDU
DU DU DUUUU
DUUUUUUUUUU

Funny story, me and my two brothers loved Terminator as a kid, and they used to do the alternating "bobom bobom bom ch" sounds while I did the du-du-du because I had a higher voice. It was our little beatbox party trick thing.

monkfromhavana

I always knew that Tom Selleck's neglected late 80s action-thriller 'Runaway' was going to become real.

If Gene Simmons starts prowling around, we're all goners.

shoulders

Every time I see a robot or fridge or mechanism bomb out a human I laugh.

BODIED

Sebastian Cobb

Tech Bro's are several orders of magnitude worse than Miles Dyson.

Can you imagine Elon Musk sitting in the tesla factory with a weight held above a bomb trigger, to put an end to his electronic murder cars, which are actually killing people by the way? No chance.

canadagoose

Termernator with Arnerld Schwerzenerger: I'll be berk

Video Game Fan 2000

Goldentony

Alexa play Mountain Goats

##PUT YOUR DICK IN THE OVEN MOTHERFUCKER##

Alexa!?

OVEN DICK##