Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:39:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Termernator is happening

Started by Crenners, December 28, 2021, 03:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Goldentony on December 29, 2021, 08:37:29 PMAlexa play Mountain Goats

##PUT YOUR DICK IN THE OVEN MOTHERFUCKER##

You heard the live album as well then?

Glebe

If you've got a childhood Teddy Ruxpin up in the attic or that, BEWARE. He may have reactivated in the last 24 hours.

He's back... and he's pissed!

Leo2112

But will the Alexa Termernator have a mechanical working anus or a painted on anus?

Glebe

Quote from: Leo2112 on December 29, 2021, 11:43:48 PMBut will the Alexa Termernator have a mechanical working anus or a painted on anus?

Glebe

My Pocket Simon went mental today but I managed to get back into the house and deactivate it.

++IT WON'T BE A STYLISH MARRIAGE... I CAN'T... AFFORD... A CArridge++

Replies From View

Quote from: H-O-W-L on December 29, 2021, 11:27:55 AMDUDUDU
DU DU DUUUU
DUUUUUUUUUU

Funny story, me and my two brothers loved Terminator as a kid, and they used to do the alternating "bobom bobom bom ch" sounds while I did the du-du-du because I had a higher voice. It was our little beatbox party trick thing.

Nice 13 beats thing going with the theme of the first film.

"bobom bobom bom ch" is actually "bobom bobom bobom ch ch" = "123 123 123 12 12" = 13 beats

For Terminator 2 the theme was altered to a less interesting "bobom bom bobom ch ch" or "123 12 123 12 12" = 12 beats

oy vey

Rising electric bills? That's your appliances thinking on how to fuck you up. Sleep tight.