Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Idea tween equivalent of The Wiggles

Started by bravotvpauly, December 31, 2021, 01:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bravotvpauly

I always wonder if there would be a market for a boyband which would be tween answer to The Wiggles. I want to become a pop manager in London. In the future I'm putting together a British boyband which would be tween answer to The Wiggles called The Budeales.

Would a five piece white band would have great singers, dancers and zany and cartoonish personalities. Would they would be in trademarked colour coded shirts and black trousers just like The Wiggles?

Would the member in red look like Jason Bradbury? Would the member in yellow look Lee Mack? Would the member in blue look like former Pink Windmill kid Joe Greco? Would the member in purple look like radio DJ Mick Brown? Would the members look like former kids TV presenter Steve Wilson?

Would the band would have The Monkees style TV series on my idea linear pay TV kids channel Bang! before singles and the first album is released?

Would the sound model on the children music catered by the acts like The Wiggles? The sound would be like 90s style bubblegum pop with 90s hip hop and R&B influences and the hint of They Might Be Giants?

Would the record label could market the band where no other boybands have done before, the boys audience alongside the girls.

Would our goal for The Budeales is to become a biggest selling boyband in Britain and worldwide? Our research would find from the parent if their children under 13 would like The Budeales?

Would the band release a cover of Blackstreet's My Paradise (see
) single from their second album. Would comedy double act Vic Reeves & Bob Mortimer would feature in the second version of their cover?

Would the music video for My Paradise would feature a radio studio in which another comic duo Trevor & Simon's desk splits in two to reveal the rest of their dress which would be top hat, bow tie, and a tailcoat?. Would hhe band, Trevor & Simon and Vic & Bob (in the second video) wear top hat, bow tie, and a tailcoat as well as holding a waling cane dancing while the female dancers would wear a evening gown dress? Would they dance like Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly.

Would the band talents stretch fromsinging, dancing, acting and comic timing?

Utter Shit

bravotvpauly

Alongside quirky catchy dance pop tracks. They would also do quirky ballads. A quirky power ballad cover of Randy Crawford's One Day I'll Fly Away could be a monster hit.

What does anyone think of my ideas?

g0m