Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:22:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How You Seeing in New Year?

Started by Tony Tony Tony, December 31, 2021, 10:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: chveik on December 31, 2021, 03:26:14 PMi got covid (omicron symptoms so pretty mild). i wouldn't have done anything anyway

So we've both got the vid a couple days after @Ferris did.  I'm not saying we've perhaps been stirring the same porridge but have you also got an itchy and green tinged penis?

Hope it remains mild Chveik (serious for a minute) look after yourself.

Ferris

Probably got it at one of those CaB chem-sex parties we all go to and because of the masks and disguises we'll never know who caught it from who.

Stay safe out there.

chveik

Emma Raducanu

Quick game of tennis, followed by a hot soapy shower at midnight.

the science eel

Quote from: Jittlebags on December 31, 2021, 12:26:46 PMGetting a takeaway curry in later, then some board games (Power Grid possibly), then might watch Jools interfere with the ivories.
Quote from: JamesTC on December 31, 2021, 12:14:49 PMI wonder how many people will be trying to orgasm exactly at midnight. On their own
aye

Pink Gregory

this year deserves no recognition other than some subscriptions rolling over

going to bed, it can fuck itself

Emma Raducanu

Quote from: Pink Gregory on December 31, 2021, 07:50:53 PMthis year deserves no recognition, it can fuck itself

That's a bit how I'm feeling right now. Appalling year for so many non trivial reasons. Can't wait for this year to finish.

Fabian Thomsett

Got a can of red bull in the fridge, lads. Really pushing the boat out this year.

Head Gardener

reminiscing with friends & family, cheers medears!

Milo

I've had three cans of Guinness and I'm going to bed. Happy new year.

Jim_MacLaine

A £7.50 Doner Kebab and the collected works of Russ Meyer; ladies choice.

seepage

Replaced ASDA cottage pie with Greek takeaway (saganaki, yes mate) - 2 x 2012 fizz down so back on the table wine for the mo. Last Leg on TV

Glebe

Lidl had Baileys reduced to a tenner, picked up a bottle today. So I'll be giving that a hammering and watching Jools Hootenanny or that.

jobotic

Partner's falling asleep so probably watching some shite while drinking on my own. Remembering when I was a young man (and my friends were young) and we'd be giving it all that.

Shite really innit. Happy New Year to you all nevertheless!

And get well soon to the vidded.

Keebleman

Looks like I'm the only one who will see the dial tick over while at work.  A night shift in Bristol.

seepage

Yes, get very well soon to the vidded

Partner conked out so CaB has my full [?] attention for at least the next 5 min.

Alberon

Shunning humanity and getting quietly drunk.

And apparently it's New Year's Eve too.

Just on my fifth can of Holsten Pils and I'll probably have another couple plus a snifter of Talisker to finish. A mix of pakora, paneer rolls and chicken pickle should ensure apocalyptic flatulence to see in the New Year.

jobotic

Quote from: Keebleman on December 31, 2021, 10:41:57 PMLooks like I'm the only one who will see the dial tick over while at work.  A night shift in Bristol.

Should you be posting on here whilst driving an oil tanker through Filton?

seepage

gonna get fuckin aquamated before midnoight mate

Keebleman

Quote from: jobotic on December 31, 2021, 10:57:08 PMShould you be posting on here whilst driving an oil tanker through Filton?

No, and I probably shouldn't be swigging Prosecco either, but 'tis the season.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Watching bad telly and drinking a big thing of Leffe because Ms Angrew is sleeping and like fuck am I venturing out into Cambridge leisure park on new years eve. Fuck the Graham Norton show except Neil Hannon has just turned up to do Something for the weekend so I can briefly enjoy watching

Glebe

Aw no sorry to hear you've got the vid Ferris, Trenter and chveik, get well soon all.

Quote from: Keebleman on December 31, 2021, 10:41:57 PMLooks like I'm the only one who will see the dial tick over while at work.  A night shift in Bristol.

Hope it goes fast Keebleman, have a Happy New Year in any case!

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on December 31, 2021, 10:54:28 PMJust on my fifth can of Holsten Pils and I'll probably have another couple plus a snifter of Talisker to finish.

TrenterPercenter

Couple of rums here and a brace of Succession

thenoise

I'm off to bed. Happy New year everyone!

king_tubby

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on December 31, 2021, 11:26:53 PMChristmas? Pfft! Port is a year-round breakfast drink.

Oh fuck! I've not opened the Christmas port yet...

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Watching the lad from It's A Sin on TV. I wasn't aware he also did mediocre pop music too.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

edit: I don't mind ed sheeran that much shh don't tell anyvody