Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,338
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:55:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How You Seeing in New Year?

Started by Tony Tony Tony, December 31, 2021, 10:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Just remembered why I don't really like Sheeran. Smuggo scrunching up his eyes despite doing the most banal obvious cod-emotional shit. Doing the whole sexy wobbling hus leg thing too, idiot. He doesn't even using a proper guitar it's like a tiny toy thing, you're a millionaire fuxk sake pal get yourself a big grown up's guitar.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Craig Davis is not scrunching up his eyes or playing a baby guitar, that is why is a real musician

Stoneage Dinosaurs

That Craig David beard is a beautiful piece of mansculpting. Wish I could get my beard to do that but I can't even get the different bits of it to grow at the same length

Kelvin

Worth remembering that Craig David also saw in the year 2020 for all the good that did us.

TrenterPercenter

Double sacrifice.  The Davids might need a bit more work he's quite hench nowadays.

What a minute what day is it? (counts on fingers) possibly in a post coital slump could makes things easier.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Keebleman on January 01, 2022, 12:04:18 AMJust switched on Jools Holland purely to see Big Ben and they didn't show it!  Does Sky have exclusive rights or something?

It's pre-recorded.

Also this year it's shit. He has no one good, and fucking Ed Sheeran. I hope his fingers fall off one day (Ed's not Jools').

Happy New Year!

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I don't think Craig Davif did Covid guys, leave him alone

Stoneage Dinosaurs

You might as well sacrifice Gregory Porter for appropriating penguin fasion

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The problem with Ed Sheeran is that he's so bloody nice isn't he? Just comes across as rather pleasant. I'd probably get on with him if I ever met him, which would make it very hard to saw off his fucking head in a blood sacrifice.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 01, 2022, 12:37:06 AMYou might as well sacrifice Gregory Porter for appropriating penguin fasion

yeah, what the fuck is he wearing on his head?

EDIT: Aw he's talking to fucking Sheeran again. Kill him.

jobotic

They're ruining Little Walter now.

Forty minutes old and this year is shit.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Glebe

Quote from: Pink Gregory on January 01, 2022, 12:22:43 AMthe guns...they've stopped.

is the war over?

If you want it. Ah ah ah ah.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 01, 2022, 12:40:12 AMA hat

But why's he got a hood pulled up over it. Add in a mask & sunglasses and he's all ready to rob a bank.

Old Nehamkin

I played a load of Metroid Dread on nintendo switch and listened to some podcasts. I never got the hang of going out on hogmanay really, bit too much drunk-fun expectational pressure involved and I don't like how the big exciting climax is just that it turns into January.

jobotic

Porter has a condition doesn't he? Not sure what it is. Rabbit ears or something.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Did Sheeran. Hopefully I captured the smugness adequitely

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: jobotic on January 01, 2022, 12:45:08 AMPorter has a condition doesn't he?

Poaaibly. Guessing I'm cancelled now :(

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 01, 2022, 12:47:22 AMDid Sheeran. Hopefully I captured the smugness adequitely

Yes. Yes you did.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 01, 2022, 12:38:15 AMThe problem with Ed Sheeran is that he's so bloody nice isn't he? Just comes across as rather pleasant. I'd probably get on with him if I ever met him, which would make it very hard to saw off his fucking head in a blood sacrifice.

Fuck sake.  Could you not have said this any sooner, thought we had a consensus.

I'll try and scrape some of the organs back in.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 01, 2022, 12:47:22 AMDid Sheeran. Hopefully I captured the smugness adequitely

You certainly did. Bet you feeling pretty smug about it now?

Happy new year verbwhores.

Just back from family party where all my aunts were saying how much I am all growded up recently. FFS I'm 50 years old and once killed a man with a pool cue.

Cuellar

Watching the film Countdown on Netflix.

chveik

ate some ratatouille and read a book about the dulles brothers. can't get better than that

happy new year folks!

mothman

Sheeran let the cat out the bag there, mentioned Ipswich losing to Barrow - which they did in a FA Cup 2nd round replay on 15 December.

I suppose that was alright tonight. Youngest joined next door's grandkids in trooping up and down the road banging pots and pans. I got some quality time with next door's Alaskan Malamute, she is the cuddliest pup ever. Totally unfazed by the fireworks, but she howled her head off when two police cars screamed down our road doing about 50 (in a 20 zone) with the blues and twos going.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on January 01, 2022, 12:56:19 AMFuck sake.  Could you not have said this any sooner, thought we had a consensus.

I'll try and scrape some of the organs back in.

Too late for Ed. Continue the evisceration.

aunt mildred

Quote from: bgmnts on January 01, 2022, 12:01:31 AMThe first thing I learn about in 2022 is Tony Blair is now a knight of the realm.

Starting the suicidal urges early this year.

Happy New Year all.

Evil cunts always get rewarded with a knighthood, just look at IDS he was knighted for killing poor people.

monkfromhavana

Our plans changed and we ended up just watching Still Game on the sofa. Fantastic.

Porky

I went to bed at 10:30 was woken up at midnight by dopey cunts letting fireworks off.