Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the most recent thing that made you laugh too much?

Started by Cerys, December 31, 2021, 03:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Still this exchange:
Quote from: touchingcloth on November 01, 2021, 08:46:42 PMWho wears a scarf over their fucking head like that, like how Viz imagines elderly women should look?
Quote from: Alberon on November 01, 2021, 08:51:29 PMThat's to hold the mouth closed while the car is driven around by remote control.

Full-on Weekend at Bernies.
Nine minutes of solid laughter. I nearly puked.

Blue Jam

Got Mr Jam a Korg Monotron Delay for Christmas. Now I need to get him a microphone and a French Bulldog.

Kankurette

Those Goaste comic edits. I howled at the Jack Chick ones, but my absolute faves are George and Lynne and their UBBS.

DrGreggles

I did a really long burp, then a really long fart.

I'm 45.

mattyc

The Boxing Day shit threads. Never fail to make me giggle wildly. I essentially joined the forum for that and the threads about terrible poetry.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 31, 2021, 05:31:23 PM

Got Mr Jam a Korg Monotron Delay for Christmas. Now I need to get him a microphone and a French Bulldog.

So that's where they got the Winter Lanterns' song.

Cerys

Glebe

Mister Six

Don't know if this'll work without playing the game/knowing the protagonist, but the reaction to the reveal in this cutscene (the rest of it is pretty funny too). Skip to 2:04.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Glebe on December 31, 2021, 10:23:35 PM

Off topic but this reminded me.. knew somebody who was in a community choir and they were doing a version of Africa, that somehow included 'singing' the keyboard bits, would here her practising it around the place, going 'doo doo bah' sounding like a cartoon sheep. The whole choir performed it like that seemingly totally seriously at the actual event too.

Became a running joke for a bit every time it came on the radio, pointing out the 'doo dooh bah's'.

Glebe

Quote from: jenna appleseed on January 02, 2022, 07:13:49 AMwould here her practising it around the place, going 'doo doo bah' sounding like a cartoon sheep.

Heh!

touchingcloth

Quote from: jenna appleseed on January 02, 2022, 07:13:49 AMOff topic but this reminded me.. knew somebody who was in a community choir and they were doing a version of Africa, that somehow included 'singing' the keyboard bits, would here her practising it around the place, going 'doo doo bah' sounding like a cartoon sheep. The whole choir performed it like that seemingly totally seriously at the actual event too.

Became a running joke for a bit every time it came on the radio, pointing out the 'doo dooh bah's'.

Doo doo bah, it's gon'n rain down murder, doo doo bah.

jenna appleseed

Just been going doo doo doo doo baah along with that song and laughing.

Glebe

jenna appleseed

Have I just extra ruined or saved that song for every one?

Glebe

Quote from: jenna appleseed on January 03, 2022, 04:41:26 PMHave I just extra ruined or saved that song for every one?

You've completely ruined it Jenna! I'll never be able to listen to it again!

Cerys

I, on the other hand, will listen to nothing else for the foreseeable future.

Buelligan

Frankie Boyle chatting about job applicant aspirations - especially his observations on the cleaners at the Twin Towers.  https://youtu.be/ymg_QwqbxII?t=1677 - because we can't embed time-stamped YT vids.