Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:39:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Year Zombies

Started by Cerys, December 31, 2021, 08:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Has anyone died before midnight on New Year's Eve, but then been resuscitated shortly after midnight?  I mean, someone must have done.  Surely.  You'd think, wouldn't you?

I may have to see what the Internet has to say on the subject.

McChesney Duntz

I'm bringing defibrillators and crank 'round to Betty White's place. Will report back.

Cerys

Glebe

Look at that (un)dead bastard!

Cerys

Excellent :)

Sadly, the Internet is proving too full of stories about the metaphorical revival of New Year celebrations, so I'm just going to assume that the laws of probability are on my side and there are people out there who should now be eating brains while groaning Auld Lang Syne.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Cerys on January 01, 2022, 01:52:41 PMthere are people out there who should now be eating brains while groaning Auld Lang Syne.

Challenge accepted.

Jasha

Quote from: Cerys on January 01, 2022, 01:52:41 PMthere are people out there who should now be eating brains while groaning Auld Lang Syne.

Haggis isn't until Burn's night

dissolute ocelot

Presumably if you find the number of people who're resuscitated, multiply by the average time they're not heart-beating, and divide by the length of a year, you'll get some measure of probability. I failed at the first hurdle.