Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:06:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy New Year 🎉 🥳🥳

Started by Barry Admin, January 01, 2022, 12:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Happy New Year, I hope everyone has a much better year, unless you had a good year last year. Year.

Buelligan

Yes, happy new year darlings.  Love and Hope. 

oy vey

Happy new spirit crushing depressing January and beyond. I'll be heavily relying on CaB these coming weeks.

All Surrogate

frajer

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Happy New Year, Everyone! Looking forward to coming on 'ere on this, my 10th anniversary as a a contributor year, and making loads of completely brilliant posts and pointing out that Jodie Comer's fit as fuck throughout the next 12 months ☻

Johnny Yesno

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

My first act this morning was to let the new pup out into the garden to do her thing. The house training is taking effect. And that made me think that my new year wish for us all is for the pile of shit it will inevitably bring to have no direct impact on any of our households.

Kelvin

Missed my chance with 2022, so I'll get ahead of the usual last minute panic, and wish you a happy 2023 instead. Only 364 more sleeps to go!

Emma Raducanu

Happy new year everyone. Looking forward to winning another grand slam.

Head Gardener

The thing is, should auld acquaintance be forgot for an old Lang sign?

chveik

Quote from: Emma Raducanu on January 01, 2022, 05:46:20 PMHappy new year everyone. Looking forward to winning another grand slam.

g'luck

and happy new year to all

Brundle-Fly

Bonne année, Monsieur A'dmin.  And all you lot too. x

McChesney Duntz

Here's to a much-improved '22 (not holding breath). And thanks to you all for remaining an oasis of sanity in the midst of all aridity and disillusionment.

Cerys

Let it be known that gin is a good thing.

canadagoose

Happy New Year to CaB. Hope you all have a fantastic year of not dying etc.

Glebe

I hope this year is absolutely shit. Reverse psychology!

ZoyzaSorris

So what I'm getting from this is since CaB was founded we've had 9/11, the Iraq War, two tsunamis, ISIS, the decline and liquidation of 99% of the creative industries, a deadly pandemic, a collapse into perpetual rolling economic, political and environmental crises, the creeping encroachment of one party state fascism in the UK and Derek. I mean it's not an open and shut case, but it's certainly suspicious.

Goldentony

oofdenbar mingellarhe to everyone

Video Game Fan 2000

Still got the shits, its probably Omicron

Rev+

A belated happy new year to all of you saggy sacks of tits.  This time next year we'll be millionaires!

Johnny Textface

Well you've made the place look nice anyway. Well done you.

Can anyone explain what 'for the sake of auld Lang's eyne' means in context?

Brian Freeze

Thanks for everything everyone, much appreciated x

Best of whatever you need or want to you all.

the Fallen

As the tides roil and the moon hangs larger in our sky, temperatures wildly fluctuate, crypto flatlines and I fear everything I own shall explode:

Happy New Year!

Pink Gregory

had an extremely painful bout of trapped wind last night, rolling around screaming on the bathroom floor feeling like my chest was exploding for 2-3 hours

Hoping the rest of the year will at least not be as bad as that.

IlanaBug

Spam

Uncle TechTip

Why would you put "Russia", seems a bit redundant.

Happy new year.