Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:52:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dachshund vs Crab.

Started by Glebe, January 02, 2022, 07:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

2021 was a landmark year for the CaB meme, with the likes of the Helichocter, Fish & Chips Tom Randall MP, Fry Up Guy, Gigantic Chip Man, Windsor Davies in a Cupboard, Waxwork Mandela, Welsh Police Horse, Lars Ulrich Toilet, Tiny Mince Pie Guy and the Yellow Gloop Hole People all enlightening and inspiring us.

I would like, if I may, to kick off 2022 by presenting you with DACHSUND VS CRAB.

It's a great start to the year in the tradition of unexpected inter-species interactions, a la puppy and piglet.

However, I see there's been another one of these mutant goats with a 'human' face born in India.

Dex Sawash

Cold Meat Platter

steve98

Might be the new Jesus. When was it born?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 02, 2022, 08:20:47 PMIt's a great start to the year in the tradition of unexpected inter-species interactions, a la puppy and piglet.

However, I see there's been another one of these mutant goats with a 'human' face born in India.

As if having a human face wasn't enough to alienate it from the goat community, it's also got a cock for a nose which almost guarantees cruel teasing by humans.  Dead soon.

Glebe

On the off chance that anyone thinks of doing a 'Dachsrog vs Crabdalf', it's been done:

Kankurette

I was about to ask why the goat had a knob for a nose and then you beat me to it.

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

idunnosomename

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 02, 2022, 08:20:47 PMHowever, I see there's been another one of these mutant goats with a 'human' face born in India.

what name does he post on here as?

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 02, 2022, 08:20:47 PMIt's a great start to the year in the tradition of unexpected inter-species interactions, a la puppy and piglet.

Glebe

Good work folks. I'd forgotten about DUP Sausages! Find the goat thing quite sad though.

Glebe