Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:04:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Slappers

Started by Tony Tony Tony, January 03, 2022, 07:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzby

It was 'first wets' in my area of Liverpool in the late 70s-early 80s. In arriving in the playground with a new haircut, the victim would be mobbed by all the other boys who would lick their palms and slap the haircutee on the head while shouting the aforementioned phrase.

A similar practice called 'first stamps' happened if someone was spotted with new shoes - the rest of the boys would gang up to stamp on the new shoes to ensure they no longer remained new.

Das Reboot

On your birthday at my school (in Stoke) boys would be banked and/or posted. Banking involved being thrown down the 60 degree grass banks (these were out of bounds and guaranteed detention if you were caught on them) that separated the upper and lower yards. Then you'd be picked up and carried to the metal bollards that separated the lower yard and the sports pitch. Here your legs would be splayed and your bollocks would be rammed repeatedly against the cold hard steel.

gilbertharding

When I was 12, the school hards used to amuse themselves by raising their arm as if to cuff you as you walked past, then scratching their ear instead. Preferable to their other trick which was the Crow Peck (belting you on the top of the skull with the middle knuckle of their fist extended)

studpuppet

Quote from: Das Reboot on January 04, 2022, 09:55:10 AMHere your legs would be splayed and your bollocks would be rammed repeatedly against the cold hard steel.

Thanks for reminding me - our posting was the same as this, but never having done it (or had it done to me) I'd forgotten they grabbed the legs as well, making it a homage to Harry Worth but without the shop window.

The Ombudsman

Anyone else endure peanuting? The act of pulling someone's tie so hard it results in a knot the size of a peanut.

Quote from: studpuppet on January 04, 2022, 11:22:53 AMThanks for reminding me - our posting was the same as this, but never having done it (or had it done to me) I'd forgotten they grabbed the legs as well, making it a homage to Harry Worth but without the shop window.

We had "posting" at our school, but it was always a kid being dragged, crotch-first, into the post. Limmy calls it a "pole crusher". I had it done twice, but worked out that if I pivoted my hips at the last minute, my arse could take the impact and I'd just have to howl out in "pain" and grab my crotch when I was finally released. I could have been the greatest pro wrestler this country ever produced.

We also had a thing called getting "binned", where the kids would bundle one or more lads into a big Biffa bin and shove it across the playground in the hopes that a teacher would walk around the corner from their staff room, find them in the bin and give them detention. This practice very much came to an end after some of the nastier kids off the estate took it too far and decided to shove a bin full of kids into the road. Luckily nobody got hurt and the lads responsible were all suspended.

Ferris

Chip tax which was just eating other people's chips.

turnstyle

Quote from: The Ombudsman on January 04, 2022, 03:13:11 PMAnyone else endure peanuting? The act of pulling someone's tie so hard it results in a knot the size of a peanut.

Can confirm that this practice was so rife in 90's Hertfordshire, that it approached near epidemic levels.

I've heard there are grown men walking around even today, still sporting their school ties, unable to remove them since 1994.

the Fallen

Quote from: The Ombudsman on January 04, 2022, 03:13:11 PMAnyone else endure peanuting? The act of pulling someone's tie so hard it results in a knot the size of a peanut.

Only when I had a swot knot

non capisco

Always accompanied by the tribal cry of "PEANUU-UT! PEANUU-UT!".

The Ombudsman

Glad others endured a peanut. Yes, there was a chorus of 'Peanuuuut! Peanuuuuut'.

Cuellar

Quote from: turnstyle on January 05, 2022, 11:01:44 AMCan confirm that this practice was so rife in 90's Hertfordshire, that it approached near epidemic levels.

I've heard there are grown men walking around even today, still sporting their school ties, unable to remove them since 1994.

Lived through 90s Herts myself and can confirm this.

Peanuts, bent over a table and pretend spitroasted, getting beaten up on your birthday, all the standards.