Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,313
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:12:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Daddy - What is Cook'd and Bomb'd?"

Started by greencalx, January 07, 2022, 07:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencalx

And then the sucker-punch follow-up, "And why do you spend so much time on there?"

I'm not sure my answer was particularly satisfactory. What should it have been?

Butchers Blind

Tony Tony Tony

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

"It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, child, and one day you shall join me there. JOIN ME".

mothman

"No one can tell you what Cook'd and Bomb'd is, you have to find that out for yourself."

danwho9

"It's the internet's most popular Keir Starmer appreciation site".

flotemysost

I remember I was showing my brother something on my laptop, with CaB open in another tab, and he gave a kind of fond chuckle and went "Ahh cookdandbombd, I remember that site!". Dunno if he ever posted here, though I suppose it might be for the best that I never know.

Not sure how I'd go about explaining it to an infant. If this question was posed 5 years ago I might start with "It's a bit like Facebook..." but I wouldn't even know what a valid reference point is these days. TikTok is hardly comparable, it's not like people here are uploading dance routines about phimosis. YET.

Glebe

mothman

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on January 07, 2022, 08:19:01 PMA FAR LEFT HATE GROUP.
There's always one who has to go spoil the joke by telling the truth.

touchingcloth

Quote from: flotemysost on January 07, 2022, 08:24:55 PMNot sure how I'd go about explaining it to an infant. If this question was posed 5 years ago I might start with "It's a bit like Facebook..." but I wouldn't even know what a valid reference point is these days. TikTok is hardly comparable, it's not like people here are uploading dance routines about phimosis. YET.

You're clearly not a monthly subscriber.

Johnny Yesno

It's what I do since you got in the way of all the fucking.

imitationleather

Johnny Yesno

It's a baldness support group. You haven't needed it for a few years but you will when you're older.

Cuellar

thenoise

Kankurette

Sebastian Cobb

show them that pic of machotrout's wimblewrong where he's all covered in shit, i doubt there will be any follow-up questions.

jobotic

It ain't none of your concern, friend.

Cold Meat Platter

Butchers Blind

"CookdandBombd, kid? Well that's a long story, and not a happy one."

imitationleather

I think a lot of kids were asking their parents this after that episode of Inside No. 9.

Dex Sawash

shoulders

shoulders

Quote from: imitationleather on January 07, 2022, 09:01:18 PMPAEDO FORUM

It's actually paedophilia and peripheral ephebophilia and pederasty, thanks.

Kelvin

"I dunno, what's Peppa Pig, you nosy prick."

Ferris

greencalx

Quote from: mothman on January 07, 2022, 08:05:04 PM"No one can tell you what Cook'd and Bomb'd is, you have to find that out for yourself."

Filed under 'Things I swore blind I would never do as a parent'. (See also filling the house with plastic tat)

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 07, 2022, 10:51:50 PMshow them that pic of machotrout's wimblewrong where he's all covered in shit, i doubt there will be any follow-up questions.

Oh god, I'd just about blotted that one from memory. There have been a fair few hasty browser hides over the years.

Quote from: Ferris on January 08, 2022, 03:43:48 AM@greencalx what answer did you provide?

I think it was something along the lines of "MumsNet for bald phimotes", so not so different from what's been suggested.