Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:11:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gove stuck in a lift - for half an hour

Started by Fambo Number Mive, January 10, 2022, 05:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I'm sure everyone on here will extend sympathy to Michael Gove after he was stuck in a lift for half an hour at the BBC.

Paul Calf

Shame. It'd be much better all round if he'd been stuck in grave.

Butchers Blind

Mister Six

Tony Tony Tony

He did make a vaguely amusing joke about levelling up on R4 when he was released.

Just goes to show what a loss he was to the stand up community.

early Gove hysterics

superthunderstingcar

In the name of balance the BBC must now trap a Labour MP in a lift for 15 minutes.

Inspector Norse

Jesus imagine being the poor bastard stuck in there with him

— 17 minutes silent squirming —

Gove: so....... do you "club"?

Buelligan

There'd be no need to ask, his PPS would be flashing on and off the light and beatboxing like a cunt.

idunnosomename

Quote from: xxxx xxx x xxx on January 10, 2022, 06:01:29 PMI hope he really needed the loo.

Gove in an elevator

He was holding in a great big poo

Glebe

"Look I never thought I'd say this right but - pull closed the doors; I'm getting stuck in a lift... for half an hour."

Mister Six

Quote from: Glebe on January 10, 2022, 07:29:51 PM"Look I never thought I'd say this right but - pull closed the doors; I'm getting stuck in a lift... for half an hour."

That was my first thought, too.

The Mollusk

Quote from: Inspector Norse on January 10, 2022, 07:09:56 PMJesus imagine being the poor bastard stuck in there with him

— 17 minutes silent squirming —

Gove: so....... do you "club"?

"Children? Yes, love to! Have you got any on you to kill the time?"

Butchers Blind

Really, half an hour? Someone was far too efficient at their job that day.

Glebe

Quote from: Mister Six on January 10, 2022, 08:19:02 PMThat was my first thought, too.

The CaB Hive Mind strikes again!

I wouldn't worry about Gove he's having the time of his life in there:

dissolute ocelot

I bet the elitist BBC has special lift engineers on staff paid for out of our licence fees to rescue top politicians while mere mortals like you or me would be resorting to cannibalism in the service elevator.

Glebe

shoulders

This is rubbish and shows karma doesn't exist

Where is full death

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shoulders on January 10, 2022, 09:34:29 PMThis is rubbish and shows karma doesn't exist

Where is full death

Any Gove death not involving ants would shortchange us all

idunnosomename

Quote from: Glebe on January 10, 2022, 09:31:29 PM

misses the punchline

funnily enough those are the arms Red Letter Media owns one of, I guess

Glebe

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 10, 2022, 10:12:20 PMmisses the punchline

funnily enough those are the arms Red Letter Media owns one of, I guess

Fair enough, the alarm gag is a favourite though.

idunnosomename

Gremlins 2 is such a fucking brilliant movie. I only said "funnily enough" because RLM brought it up with Matrix Resurrections for how it makes fun of everything it was expected to be.

The alarm thing is almost like a running joke of announcements actually. along with "HEY PAL - I SURE HOPE YOU WASHED THOSE HANDS" and "FIRE! GIVER OF WARMTH, DESTROYER OF FORESTS: THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE!"

JesusAndYourBush

When Stephen Fry was stuck in a lift he invented Twitter.  I bet Gove just stood there farting.

Glebe

ROY WALKER: 'Gove stuck in a lift' is a great answer, its not right!

Cold Meat Platter

Just fantasising about being trapped in there with him
"He just attacked me, I had no choice! It was bizarre, like from a film or something!" 

bgmnts

Didn't they release a film where people are trapped in a lift but the twist is one of them is the devil?

Basically that but instead of the devil it's a tory