Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:26:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Grand Old Nonce of York: Andy's trial is GO

Started by touchingcloth, January 12, 2022, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Will his video deposition be available to torrent?

Rizla

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 16, 2022, 01:53:10 AMhope he kills himself.
Hope he tries to and fucks it up like he's fucked up everything else, just blows the bottom half of his fucking paedo beast face off with a 12 bore and has to live the rest of his wretched pointless life as an actual chinless cunt.

Quote from: Rizla on January 16, 2022, 05:39:18 PMHope he tries to and fucks it up like he's fucked up everything else, just blows the bottom half of his fucking paedo beast face off with a 12 bore and has to live the rest of his wretched pointless life as an actual chinless cunt.

PARKLIFE!

Alberon

Quote from: Rizla on January 16, 2022, 05:39:18 PMHope he tries to and fucks it up like he's fucked up everything else, just blows the bottom half of his fucking paedo beast face off with a 12 bore and has to live the rest of his wretched pointless life as an actual chinless cunt.

Prince Arseface?

checkoutgirl

I still can't believe this trial will happen with a sitting prince ending up in the dock getting questioned about child abuse. If Virginia is absolutely adamant that she won't take a settlement will Andy definitely have to appear in court? Can't he just never go to America again? I can't see him ever going to court but if he did it would be comparable to OJ Simpson.

What the devil is going on?

IsavedLatin

Quote from: Buelligan on January 16, 2022, 11:27:47 AMGah, it'd be great if she died now, given a free hand, Charlie'd fucking throw him into the chicken-grinder just for the shits, let alone any kind of justice.

Why can't she die now?  She's going to do it anyway.

If she dies now, do those of us in the UK still get the extra bank holiday in June? This is a very pressing concern.

mothman

Been worrying about that too. Plus it's her official birthday that week too, we get a day off. That means I'd have to use just two days of annual leave for a whole week off. 'Ang in there your maj, gawd luv'er!

touchingcloth

Ferris

Surely there would also be a compassionate day for those of us grieving in the wider commonwealth?

This is of the utmost importance.

mothman

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 16, 2022, 09:11:12 PMIs the CoD's birthday a Bank Holiday?!
Nope, discretionary day for (some) civil servants. I'm not complaining, we've been fucked over on pay since these cunts came in in 2010.

chutnut

Quote from: Daily MailMs Briggs spoke about how Andrew's pillows were embroidered with the Royal Crest, that they had to be right in the centre of his four-poster bed, and that his pyjamas and his teddy bears had to be precisely laid out.

Open and shut case tbh

Ferris

School near me is changing its name because prince Andrew is such a nonce.

Apparently graduating classes would occasionally write to him and ask for a letter of congratulations, but the reply was "no" every time. Impressively petty because it would take the same effort to say "ok, congratulations" in the response letters.

He really has no redeeming character traits at all.

Cuellar

Turns out they're changing it TO 'Prince Andrew School' :(

Ferris

Even the sign looms over children in an unsettling way.

Video Game Fan 2000

I didn't realise it was possible for a sign to look like it was rubbing its knees.

oy vey

PlanktonSideburns

Or ground into the rubble for the concrete pour said grave is going to need

Ferris

It's only a few miles from me, if the city gets rid of it I'll offer to buy it and install it in the garden as a nonce rockery.

Cold Meat Platter

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

oy vey

The Behaviour Panel analyse Andrew's 2019 BBC interview

Not too bad. They have an earlier more comprehensive one, but this covers the non-sweating bollox bollox.

chip

Who keeps seeing touchingcloth's pfp right next to the thread title on GB and thinking it's Andrew

Glebe

touchingcloth

Quote from: chip on January 22, 2022, 09:21:34 AMWho keeps seeing touchingcloth's pfp right next to the thread title on GB and thinking it's Andrew

Me

Glebe

Quote from: oy vey on January 23, 2022, 09:52:18 AMFurther evidence the hardliners have their finger on the pulse.

Yeah completely in touch with the reality of the modern world.

Replies From View

Remember when the Tories and DUP had some kind of coalition going on.

Mad times.

buttgammon

The DUP know they're on the right side of history - all 6000 years of it.