Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:36:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Grand Old Nonce of York: Andy's trial is GO

Started by touchingcloth, January 12, 2022, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Yeah I'm amazed tabloids published the photos that have caused him so much aggro in the first place (him with epstein in New York, him with maxwell, him with the plaintiff, him in clubs sweating all over the place).

I assumed he must be a total prick behind the scenes and people are happy to throw him under the bus. A quick google confirms he's a cunt to everyone he comes across so there you go.

gib

the amercian press would sound unpatriotic if they supported the monarchy when all yanks love celebrating their independence

bgmnts

Who actually gives the okay on royal hits? Can't be Queenie surely? Reckon there are some advisors or something.

PaulTMA

Surely this calls for the drastic measure of rebooting this late 90s kids TV show boyband package with a guest self-deprecating appearance from our Andrew.  It could be his George Michael 'Outside' way of owning it

Goldentony

I cannot wait for this, this'll be up there with BTK

Captain Z

Uncle TechTip

Withdrawing from public life will be the easy route, you only have to look at Edward and Sophie "Wessex" to see how easy it is to be a senior member of the royal family and yet be completely anonymous.

Cold Meat Platter

Ferris

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on January 13, 2022, 01:11:47 AMWithdrawing from public life will be the easy route, you only have to look at Edward and Sophie "Wessex" to see how easy it is to be a senior member of the royal family and yet be completely anonymous.

He's already been fired or resigned (before he was fired) from everything, not done him any favours.

Goldentony

he should show us his arse before he does anything, im fascinated by his arse and what its like

Ferris

This made me look into his charities - that £355.2k "other" income seems a lot, doesn't it? Bit vague too.

Ah, it's the repayment from when they broke the law, but got caught and had to give it back. That's technically income i suppose. A bit more digging, the trustee on the receiving edge of the bung payment (reason not given) was "his former private secretary Amanda Thirsk" so that's a nice person to give £355,297 to innit Andy?

From the disclosure statement they spend more money on "raising funds" than they actually raised, and it seems a lot to spend fundraising considering the disclosure states the "charity does not raise funds from the public". Another scandal in plain sight waiting to happen, man's a liability.

Mr Farenheit

Can't the queen abdicate and make Andrew king? You can't take the KING to court- he's the king!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 12, 2022, 11:57:22 PMestablish that it's more likely than not that he did what she alleges, rather than proved beyond reasonable doubt.

Can she just play that interview he did, and then just raise her eyebrows at the end?

Something like this

Job Done

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on January 13, 2022, 01:54:16 AMCan't the queen abdicate and make Andrew king? You can't take the KING to court- he's the king!

I reckon all Andy has to do is go on a massacre and take out a few choice royals. He'll literally have the king job handed to him. Can't worsen his public image can it?

Edit: it'd be funny if he forgot about Harry

monkfromhavana

Quote from: checkoutgirl on January 12, 2022, 08:40:52 PMb) Jet him off to some non extradition country and wait it out

Prince Andrew: "I've made a decision, I'm going to go somewhere I can't be extradited which is also not associated with travel-noncing".

Cue Prince Andrew stepping off the plane in Cambodia sweating like fuck.

Norton Canes

DrGreggles

Can't he just say he's Edward?
No one in their right mind knows the fucking difference.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 12, 2022, 04:33:02 PMNot convinced he'll have much input into what happens from here on in. I think he'll be told, in no uncertain terms, what he's going to do, by the grown-ups within the royal family and their advisers.

What makes you think he'll listen to them? He's thick, arrogant and is not used to being told what to do by anybody. He'll be off to clear his name with a handful of implausible excuses. Yay!

pigamus

There's a power vacuum at the top of the Firm I think. Phillip dead, CoD on her last legs, Charles wetter than a fish's wet bits. There's no-one to do the reigning in.

DrGreggles

Quote from: pigamus on January 13, 2022, 08:55:39 AMThere's a power vacuum at the top of the Firm I think. Phillip dead, CoD on her last legs, Charles wetter than a fish's wet bits. There's no-one to do the reigning in.

He'll pull through

Paul Calf

Quote from: pigamus on January 13, 2022, 08:55:39 AMThere's a power vacuum at the top of the Firm I think. Phillip dead, CoD on her last legs, Charles wetter than a fish's wet bits. There's no-one to do the reigning in.

When did this happen?

touchingcloth

Whether that was a typo or deliberate, it is very apposite.

pigamus

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dr Rock on January 13, 2022, 08:52:31 AMWhat makes you think he'll listen to them? He's thick, arrogant and is not used to being told what to do by anybody. He'll be off to clear his name with a handful of implausible excuses. Yay!

I understand it that he has basically no money or regular sources of income to his name, and his mum's the queen. Probably he was strongly advised against the Newsnight interview but none of the people advising him suspected quite how much of a car crash it would be if he were to ignore them, and they won't be letting him go rogue again.

Dr Rock

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2022, 09:21:47 AMI understand it that he has basically no money or regular sources of income to his name, and his mum's the queen. Probably he was strongly advised against the Newsnight interview but none of the people advising him suspected quite how much of a car crash it would be if he were to ignore them, and they won't be letting him go rogue again.

How can they stop him? He's their boss. And I bet he thinks the Newsnight interview went brilliantly too.

shoulders

Topic title making me think of repulsive comorbidity lodestone Andy Ngo.

monkfromhavana

Packing his bags for the Ecuadorian embassy as we speak.