Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,809
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 06:59:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Grand Old Nonce of York: Andy's trial is GO

Started by touchingcloth, January 12, 2022, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Watch out
Paedo's about
Watch out
Paedo's about
Oh you better watch out
There's a paedo about

Paul Calf

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 22, 2022, 09:28:13 AMHe was a stupid, racist old cunt, and I wasnae  the least bit bothered about his carking it, but I find this " He's not dead really! Hope he gets well soon! LOL! " stuff bordering on the Colin Huntish. The boys and girls of CaB are better than that.

This is bordering on treason: wishing death on the consort of the reigning monarch.

He'd be turning in his grave if he WAS dead.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on February 22, 2022, 11:59:53 AMQuite right, Lisa. We should all make more of an effort to elevate the tone. Certainly, no-one could accuse you of not leading by example.

Right, everybody, you heard him. Which actress have you been wanking over this week?

Hope he pulls through

Dr Rock

Jittlebags

That's only 700,000,000 individual Duchy Original Shortbread biscuits, that equates to 31,000 packs, so if every second person in the UK bought a pack, we can bale His Royal Nonceness (alleged, nothing proved in a court of law) out.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on February 22, 2022, 11:59:53 AMRight, everybody, you heard him. Which actress have you been wanking over this week?

Can we widen it to public figures more generally? If so, Prince Phillip. I'm saving all of the cummies I've done over him in an old jam jar (an old Robinson's jam jar - I know what my boi likes) and I plan to present them to him when we recovers and we finally get to meet. CHIN UP OLD BOY CHIN UP FOR MY CUMMIES.

PlanktonSideburns

kalowski

Paul Calf

He's given up waiting for the Mother of Death to die having realised that she's not mortal. He's seeking immortality through comedy via the tried and tested route of comedy dining.

Blumf

Thanks everyone, for stumping up

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60667111
QuoteThe Duke of York is paying the financial settlement to his accuser Virginia Giuffre and formally ending a civil case brought against him in the US, according to court documents.

"Stipulation of dismissal" papers have been filed which will bring an end to the sex assault case.

The amount to be paid by Prince Andrew in the settlement agreed last month has not been revealed.

Money well spent

Butchers Blind

Ferris

Key phrase for me:

QuoteThe amount to be paid by Prince Andrew in the settlement agreed last month has not been revealed.

Surprised the beeb bothered to report this correctly - the 12 million is a red herring, I think that's a compelled charitable donation as part of the settlement.

I'd guess the actual amount to Giuffre is in the tens of millions. It can be discussed after the jubilee according to the settlement, so we'll find out eventually.

Ferris Sez: fifty million quid, nailed on. Thanks for the bailout, plebs!

steve98

Quote from: Ferris on March 08, 2022, 08:12:59 PMKey phrase for me:

Surprised the beeb bothered to report this correctly - the 12 million is a red herring, I think that's a compelled charitable donation as part of the settlement.

I'd guess the actual amount to Giuffre is in the tens of millions. It can be discussed after the jubilee according to the settlement, so we'll find out eventually.

Ferris Sez: fifty million quid, nailed on. Thanks for the bailout, plebs!

He (Andrew) has always been there for us during the difficult times: The Falklands, saving priceless paintings from the Windsor castle fire, Royal Knockout; it's only right we should be here for him during his.

I've pledged that the next time I'm given an unemployment benefit rise I'll give the extra each fortnight to him (And you can quote me on that.)

steve98

Imagine a device where an electrode is placed either side of your head, with 50,000 volts ready to flow. You'll be fine as long as you don't... sweat (Electricity loves saline).

Would Andrew wear that device (and risk death) to prove that he really is telling the truth about being unable to sweat? I say he would (As long as it was fair and didn't force him to undergo dangerously extreme procedures.)

Or you could have him in a wired-up gimp-suit in a carnival, and the public pay a tenner to try and make him sweat (They get 1 minute). Sometimes it works (Tits being waved in his face), he sweats, and he gets a blast of electricity;, but most of the time it doesn't (Threatening him with vigilante violence.)

steve98

You can't feed him hot curry. That wouldn't be fair (Korma maybe, but nothing hotter.)

Dr Rock

He can sweat again now. He had some procedures done. It's in the Newsnight interview.

Alberon

He never gave any details od that procedures, did he?

Probably reading the initial allegations from Giuffre was what did it.

JaDanketies

I feel now the British taxpayer has stumped up several million in compo for Guiffre, it's her duty to try to get one of our national megapeeds jailed in return

In fairness I suppose maybe the mean-average taxpayer might have only contributed £1 or £2 towards Andrew's sex crime payout fund, which is good value when you think of it like that. Basic rate taxpayers might have only contributed a couple of pennies tbf

Paul Calf

I imagine 'not getting any megapeeds jailed' is a condition of the settlement.