Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:25:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Broadcasting House nonce vandalised by anti-peado crew

Started by idunnosomename, January 12, 2022, 09:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: studpuppet on January 12, 2022, 11:11:27 PMWrong building, wrong sculptor, but otherwise spot on!

there was a whole radio play about it a while ago. it's a pretty well-established myth

steve98

He's battered the wayne (Ariel)) tae fuck, but left the big nonce peedoh  alone? That's not right.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on January 12, 2022, 10:53:12 PMNonced his own daughters, sisters and a dog! You've got to hand it to him, I mean you've got to, it's some top drawer paeding, and puts some of the diddlers our modern game to shame Clive.

He would be perfect for the fifth test at the blundstone arena

beanheadmcginty

Rather than smashing it with a hammer, this bloke should've just dressed the statue up to look like Jimmy Savile.

idunnosomename

ladder not long enough to do anything to Prospero. I mean that's still a pretty long ladder to get up there

Uncle TechTip

There must be loads of art done by peados, can someone more clever than me list them so we know which ones to destroy.

Cold Meat Platter

bgmnts

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on January 13, 2022, 01:05:03 AMThere must be loads of art done by peados, can someone more clever than me list them so we know which ones to destroy.

https://www.edtimes.in/world-famous-artists-who-were-detestable-people-in-reality

Three definites there.

No Goya thank god.

Paul Calf

the Fallen

This is incredibly tedious but also sort of right-on

Like nobody gives Fritzl the time of day but if it came out he was a really astounding carpenter, I'm talking top-of-the-line mastery of wood shapes, just fucking stinking of art, oozing magnificence in the field of carpentry

And some vandal broke into the BBC's hitherto unknown exhibition of this work and smashed it all to fucking bits, just leathering the shite out of it, chairs, desks, other carpented things just obliterated to smithereens, rendered into so many splinters like the pine needle carpet of a dying Xmas tree

Uneasy thumbs up, quivering a bit as I do it grimacing but nodding. I get it. I really do.

Just. Arsed. The Beeb sort of had it coming. "But Epstein's watercolour daffodils is beyond reproach. We shall not be removing it from the foyer"

I quite liked the Tempest. It's 4am so I'm not going to do a revisionist history of it where Prospero is Prospaedo and his nonce island of misfit boys in international waters like some sort of Paul Daniels As Captain Bird's-eye

Although I will only truly respect this Irvine Welsh looking fellow if he's more all than nothing. There's loads of statues about that need merked. If he stops here he's a chancer, a fart in the wind

imitationleather

Can I shock you all? I think it is bad that this guy did that. I've seen people on social media complaining about Eric Gill's statues still standing in the wake of Colston and I've been worried something like this might happen. For my perspective, it's really different from the Colston statue situation. A statue of someone is not like a piece of art created by someone.

Of course, if I say stuff like that on social media then I sound like I love molesting daughters and dogs so I just don't bother.

ajsmith2

Quote from: steve98 on January 12, 2022, 11:46:44 PMHe's battered the wayne (Ariel)) tae fuck, but left the big nonce peedoh  alone? That's not right.

That's what I was thinking. This guy went up out his way and mutilated the genitals of a sculpture of a child, leaving the adult alone? Not the best visual if the intention was to condemn child abuse. Man's in danger of looking like some kind of wannabe paedo himself, going out of his way to interfere with a statue of a child.

Cuellar

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on January 12, 2022, 10:53:12 PMNonced his own daughters, sisters and a dog! You've got to hand it to him, I mean you've got to, it's some top drawer paeding, and puts some of the diddlers our modern game to shame Clive.

Can one nonce a dog?

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 12, 2022, 10:05:06 PMWhy didn't he lob the cock off? It's the first thing I'd go for.

If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a penis.

shoulders

boki

Buelligan

Quote from: imitationleather on January 13, 2022, 08:08:58 AMCan I shock you all? I think it is bad that this guy did that. I've seen people on social media complaining about Eric Gill's statues still standing in the wake of Colston and I've been worried something like this might happen. For my perspective, it's really different from the Colston statue situation. A statue of someone is not like a piece of art created by someone.

Of course, if I say stuff like that on social media then I sound like I love molesting daughters and dogs so I just don't bother.

Agree, immi.  Not the same.  At the same time feel the BBC - for example - seems to have too much power to promote people like Savile or Dershowitz or whoevs, too much immunity when it does so and that does need marking, though maybe not with a lump hammer.

We need to interrogate why all the works of Tassi, for instance, should be bonfired.  In this example, I suppose it is possible, like the Epstein statue mentioned in this thread, there is something in the subject, the poses and so on, that could be said to be a coded reference to PEADish things.  But that is a slippery slope.  Subjects, taste, artist's intentions.  Fuck me.  Book burning follows on.

JamesTC

shoulders

I agree with imi as well, this turdy happening is an alarmingly punctual illustration of the point I was trying to make in the Colston thread.

TrenterPercenter

You think the Colston 4 should have gone to jail Shoulders?  As a deterrent for other statues being attacked?

dissolute ocelot

Instead of writing letters of complaint to the BBC, people should be allowed to chisel abuse into Prospero's naked body. Maybe the best letter of complaint gets to go up there with a pneumatic drill and write COME BACK LOUISE MINCHIN.

On the other hand, it would be funny if the guy fell off his ladder and landed on a child's head.

Buelligan

I like this idea.

Quote from: shoulders on January 13, 2022, 09:37:28 AMI agree with imi as well, this turdy happening is an alarmingly punctual illustration of the point I was trying to make in the Colston thread.

You're saying that this lad with the lump hammer read the ruling and decided to lop off Ariel's cock because it was legal?

rue the polywhirl

I hope the government close the loopholes and throw the book at this no-mark  vandal. 10 years hopefully. Britain is not a country where destroying public property can ever be acceptable.

shoulders

Quote from: Buelligan on January 13, 2022, 09:46:22 AMYou're saying that this lad with the lump hammer read the ruling and decided to lop off Ariel's cock because it was legal?

Heh. Who knows what ran through his mind. Not inconceivable he might have read what happened to The Four, thought 'everyone hates paedos' and calculated he would either get off or become a martyr for a worthy cause, win win.

He spoken for many when he daubed NOOO, ALL PAEDOS.

Indomitable Spirit

i think smashing up a noncey statue, made by a nonce which stands outside nonce HQ is good actually

Buelligan

Quote from: shoulders on January 13, 2022, 09:49:22 AMHeh. Who knows what ran through his mind. Not inconceivable he might have read what happened to The Four, thought 'everyone hates paedos' and calculated he would either get off or become a martyr for a worthy cause, win win.

He spoken for many when he daubed NOOO, ALL PAEDOS.

All quite possible but I don't think I'm going out on a limb here when I say that with or without judicial oversight this fellow would likely rationalise and justify any course of action if that's what he wanted, with or without the blessing of the courts.