Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:31:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Political Compass vs Fetishes

Started by Blumf, January 18, 2022, 10:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: flotemysost on January 19, 2022, 09:33:13 PMI just Googled futa and I'm still none the wiser

Try googling futanari.

EDIT: Results would be NSFW, if I even need to say, in this thread.

Video Game Fan 2000

Everyone's either a nazbol or a futa on the internet. Happy to see this confirmed with science.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on January 19, 2022, 09:49:54 PMTry googling futanari.

It's rare that a wikipedia page makes me want to clear my cache.

Video Game Fan 2000

flotemysost

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on January 19, 2022, 10:02:27 PMEveryone's either a nazbol

Thought that was those things from Lord of the Rings, are they sexy now as well? Can't keep up with all this.

thenoise

Quote from: imitationleather on January 19, 2022, 11:39:02 AMI had to Google vore.

That is some fruity shit.

Dont they just all become dentists/dental nurses? Love what you do and you'll never work a day etc.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 19, 2022, 10:04:21 PMIt's rare that a wikipedia page makes me want to clear my cache.

Is that what you kids call it now?

Kankurette

When I was on Fetlife, I stumbled across a '50s roleplay group and found a man who believed women shouldn't be allowed to vote or have jobs. For some people, it really is more than just a kink.

Most of the men in the kink I catered for were pretty conservative, although I found one left-wing guy who I ended up being friends with (he has excellent music taste).

buttgammon

It's a crap indicator because didn't use the site much but when I was on Fetlife, I met a literal Holocaust denier. Thinking about it, I immediately deleted my profile when that happened (although I did go back with another account later).

paruses

My practical place on that chart seems quite accurate but I'm not into much of the stuff in my aspirational place. Be worth getting pegged to make it happen I suppose.

Surprised the centerists are so into CnC (rape play).