Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:52:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

DFW6000 Cremation Furnace for sale

Started by shiftwork2, January 21, 2022, 08:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

I know it's bending the buy/sell rules with admin but I've come into a DFW6000 and I wanted to give first dibs to the forum.  It's a nice oven; a 'hot-starter'.  Listen to the man

I am offering the double end version.  PM me.

shiftwork2

shoulders

3d printed this, the blueprints are open source, looking forward to incinerating my family in it

PlanktonSideburns

That's a pretty danm Steven Toast voiceover

Wich is fitting

Replies From View

Hi, unrelatedly I know how to erase a DFW6000 from your YouTube history; let me know if you need hooking up.

shiftwork2

Replies From View

Must pack a proper punch, that dfw6000

wonder what number of pins the electric plug has

Replies From View

Remember that engineer who ended up stuck in an oven in a bakery, on a conveyor belt that forced him around so he couldn't go back, and he toasted to death

Well that must have been quite bad.  I suspect the same kind of thing must happen all the time with vicars in these cremation furnaces, but they are so much more thorough that no traces are left, everyone assumes the vicar must have escaped to an island, and you never hear about it.

Replies From View

famethrowa

I should like to know how the various liquors and humours of the body are dealt with and sluiced

PlanktonSideburns

shiftwork2

The unit was collected this morning by a private buyer.  When it's gone it's gone and you're gone.

Replies From View

Ferris

Something about the rapid, smooth action of the coffin going in made me feel very queasy.

My unpleasant cremation fact (spoilered because it is genuinely a bit grim)
Spoiler alert
your bones don't really burn nicely, so after they've torched your cadaver, they pop you through an industrial grinder to smash your skull and larger bone fragments to tiny bits. Et voila! Into the jar you go.
[close]

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Ferris on January 22, 2022, 02:26:00 PMSomething about the rapid, smooth action of the coffin going in made me feel very queasy.

Spoiler alert
your bones don't really burn nicely, so after they've torched your cadaver, they pop you through an industrial grinder to smash your skull and larger bone fragments to tiny bits. Et voila! Into the jar you go.
[close]

I learned that fact from the musician Matthew Herbert. He said he had a recording of said grinder but decided it was to harrowing a sound to use on any of his recordings

Replies From View

Quote from: Ferris on January 22, 2022, 02:26:00 PMSomething about the rapid, smooth action of the coffin going in made me feel very queasy.

Spoiler alert
[close]

Something the magazines fail to tell you when they include a cremation furnace with the first issue is that collection of the industrial grinder is going to cost readers a fortune.

Replies From View

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 22, 2022, 02:33:57 PMI learned that fact from the musician Matthew Herbert. He said he had a recording of said grinder but decided it was to harrowing a sound to use on any of his recordings

Unless they were alive when thrown into the grinder, we must be speaking of a man who would be harrowed by the sound of large gravel in a cement mixer.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Replies From View on January 22, 2022, 02:48:30 PMUnless they were alive when thrown into the grinder, we must be speaking of a man who would be harrowed by the sound of large gravel in a cement mixer.

I highly recommend starting a fire in a cement mixer, then turning it on, one of the most hypnotic things I've ever seen