Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:06:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

get your new profile pic here

Started by Spoon of Ploff, May 10, 2022, 12:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Rizla

Quote from: non capisco on May 10, 2022, 02:46:50 PMDidn't know you were mates with Anthea Turner and Pat Sharp.
Darren Day

I mean, just to clarify, that is actually Anthea Turner and Darren Day. And we were very close.

Glebe

Quote from: Rizla on May 10, 2022, 02:45:02 PMThe only existing pic of a teenage Rizla (and heavy friends!) -

Quote from: non capisco on May 10, 2022, 02:46:50 PMDidn't know you were mates with Anthea Turner and Pat Sharp.

Byker Grove: Alternate Universe.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

non capisco

Quote from: Rizla on May 10, 2022, 02:48:30 PMDarren Day

I mean, just to clarify, that is actually Anthea Turner and Darren Day

Ah of course it is. or to give him his full name 'Love Rat Darren Day'.

Cuellar

Porkman serving Gamesmaster realness

The Ombudsman

And Darren Day.

EDIT - Beaten to it.

non capisco

Quote from: Rizla on May 10, 2022, 02:45:02 PMThe only existing pic of a teenage Rizla (and heavy friends!) -

Alright, I'll try again. I didn't know you were mates with Danny Dyer and Art Garfunkel.

Glebe

Spoon of Ploff

the painting hidden in Blair's loft is revealed:

Glebe

hamfist

Glebe

PowerButchi

Glebe

Brundle-Fly

Glebe

Dex Sawash

Spoon of Ploff

Rizla

Quote from: non capisco on May 10, 2022, 02:52:28 PMAlright, I'll try again. I didn't know you were mates with Danny Dyer and Art Garfunkel.
Haha! Danny was the son of a clergyman so is probably dead from drugs. Art went on to a stellar career in musical academia - in america!

Rizla

Rizla

Rizla

bgmnts

James Dean-esque Columbo here.

A comic book character played by a real actor, turned back into a comic book character.