Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:20:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Russian diplomat commits suicide - slowly.

Started by bakabaka, May 23, 2022, 07:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakabaka

Russian Councillor to the UN, Boris Bondarev, has resigned with a long statement complaining about the degradation of Russia and Russian diplomacy over the last 20 years:
https://twitter.com/HillelNeuer/status/1528668629482541057

Though this could well go in the (so far unwritten) thread about how the 70's are coming back in so many different ways. The echoes of the desperation of the hardliners in the USSR before its collapse is there, except this time they are in power, rather than just in the military.

Can anyone think of a non-negative endgame for Russia's latest self-destructive and self-isolating excursion?

bgmnts

Quote from: bakabaka on May 23, 2022, 07:26:46 PMCan anyone think of a non-negative endgame for Russia's latest self-destructive and self-isolating excursion?

Big fuck pile of shagging world leaders sucking and fucking until they all get along and diplomacy prevails.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: bgmnts on May 23, 2022, 07:35:48 PMBig fuck pile of shagging world leaders sucking and fucking until they all get along and diplomacy prevails.
how dare you put that image in my brain

evilcommiedictator

He's only staying in ground floor buildings from now on, and makes his own tea

Pink Gregory

Quote from: bgmnts on May 23, 2022, 07:35:48 PMBig fuck pile of shagging world leaders sucking and fucking until they all get along and diplomacy prevails.

Ah yes, a Bunga Bunga party