Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:21:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"dark thoughts"

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, April 09, 2023, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

The F Bomb

I'll be thinking of you mate and hope you get some answers very soon. All the best. X

NoSleep

Quote from: Proactive on February 09, 2024, 11:31:33 PMOoh, I love a good haiku.

Well spotted. I missed that completely.

Kankurette

I need to stay out of doomer and climate threads because they make me wonder if I'd be better off dead. I'm never going to go vegan and I'm killing the planet just by EXISTING but there's no way I can live off grid.

It's a poor excuse but a lot of autistic people do have problems drastically changing our diets and habits and I'm one of them. I have been trying SO FUCKING HARD to change my sleep habits and I keep slipping up. Just the thought of giving up things like cheese and having to check every label is making me panicky. At least I've got meat eliminated. But cutting dairy...shit. How am I going to do it.

Terry Torpid

I see this is a go at me. I'm sorry if my thread about human impact on the planet has upset you, but I really don't like the way you're using suicide ideation to guilt trip me for bringing it up. Nobody is telling you to do anything like that. Please talk to someone.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm not having a good time of it at the moment because of this flu type thing my BASTARD nephew has given me. He's coming up to two years old and keeps picking up all this really exotic shit at nursery, the sort of stuff my immune system hasn't encountered for over 30 years. How do the staff at nurseries cope with being surrounded by disease bags?

Kankurette

I think their immune systems get used to it. Kids are buggers for catching things.
Quote from: Terry Torpid on February 10, 2024, 02:48:04 PMI see this is a go at me. I'm sorry if my thread about human impact on the planet has upset you, but I really don't like the way you're using suicide ideation to guilt trip me for bringing it up. Nobody is telling you to do anything like that. Please talk to someone.
It wasn't aimed at you. I'll PM you.

Barry Admin

I think we're likely getting to the end of this thread anyway, it's sort of turned into "things that fucked you off" now (i.e. general day to day moaning which would be better served in new, separate threads) but with a regular dose of suicidal ideation and other more disturbing stuff. Which makes me think we've veered from a space for people venting about serious matters, to one where people regularly post things which are disturbing and perhaps really unhelpful for others to read.

I'm gonna lock this for now if only to get away from the moderator reports about the most disturbing content, sorry.