Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:53:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump's Georgia Trial: Fanni gaggin' for it.

Started by steve98, August 24, 2023, 09:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

One of Trump's co-defendants: Lawyer, Ken Cheesboro (aka "The Cheese Bro"(Top-Right Mug-Shot,)) has DEMANDED a "speedy trial"; and DA Fanni, keen to oblige, has granted his demand - she's set the trial for Oct 23rd - just two months from now. She's not fuckin' about.

Apparently that means they'll all - all 18 of them and Trump - have their trial start on that day; unless... Unless the Judge agrees that some of them can "Sever" (I'm not too sure what sever means). Trump, naturally, will go ballistic over this - TWO MONTHS?!!!

Here's a nice mugs-shot pic of (some) of his co-defendants; Trump's hasn't been released yet.

Cuellar

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: steve98 on August 24, 2023, 09:18:27 PM

I have literally no idea if this is real or not. Didn't expect to see Emma Kennedy there though.

steve98

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on August 24, 2023, 09:55:33 PMI have literally no idea if this is real or not. Didn't expect to see Emma Kennedy there though.

That's Jenna Ellis (Poison Ivy); she caught Covid from a rogue Gulianni (The Penguin) fart.

oggyraiding

Who are bottom left and mid-row right? Ra'as Al Ghul and Maxie Zeus?

Magnum Valentino

Mobius

First ever presidential mugshot, another historic first

Cold Meat Platter

Mobius

He looks like a idiot of course but why isn't it more mugshotty? Where's the board with his name and number

shoulders

Can anyone map out a plausible best case scenario here?

Best I have is Trump dies. Be nicer if there was a political victory that involved him being sidelined and obsolete though.

PlanktonSideburns

Milo

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: shoulders on August 25, 2023, 07:40:24 AMCan anyone map out a plausible best case scenario here?

Best I have is Trump dies. Be nicer if there was a political victory that involved him being sidelined and obsolete though.

dies and falls on biden, crushing him to death and causing harris to exclaim something that makes her unelectable

Quote from: Milo on August 25, 2023, 08:03:02 AMSlouching like a sulky teen.

he probably spent more time practicing for it than he has his legal defense

and american politics is such that this was very wise on his behalf. its already part of 40,000 DONT TREAD ON ME sleeve tattoos replacing babies that died of leukemia and former spouses by the thousand

The Culture Bunker

I see he gave his weight as 215lb. He must have got his imperial and metric mixed up.

shoulders

Will he go to prison with all the black people he put in there, and be surrounded by them, all black.

Terry Torpid

I amazes me that in 2023, mugshot pictures are still so low-res and shitty. Your average photo takes better shots.

Classic head-down chin tuck. A bit like Coogan in The Trip.

As a former President, he gets Secret Service protection. If he goes to jail, do the SS agents go with him?

We should call him Inmate No. P01135809 from now on.

Milo

Quote from: Terry Torpid on August 25, 2023, 08:23:12 AMClassic head-down chin tuck. A bit like Coogan in The Trip.

Oh yeah, well spotted.

ajsmith2

He's chosen this epochal moment to finally make his long masturbated over by his sycophants return to Twitter, posting the instantly iconic image reframed with a few slogans encased in some quintessentially slipshod graphic design.

https://x.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1694886846050771321?s=46&t=pXoMhqAUgj8sHYd23VR0BA

It does seem like this is indeed a massive own goal in terms of helping to build his brand back up as the defiant counterculture hero when the most effective thing would have been to let him fade into risible irrelevance with his NFTs and whatnot. Then again I also get that Jan 6th and his part in it can't exactly be excused and brushed off as bants if the US wants to continue to retain the veneer of being a semi functional democracy. Still, I find it really really hard to imagine any outcome of this that doesn't end up with him getting away with it on some technicality  and coming back stronger and perfectly poised just in time for 2024.

Shaky

Mobius

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on August 25, 2023, 08:08:28 AMI see he gave his weight as 215lb. He must have got his imperial and metric mixed up.

Apparently he have the same height and weight as German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.

druss

"Election interference".

He is good at trolling, have to give him that.

Sebastian Cobb

Imagine this being your teams call first thing.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Mobius on August 25, 2023, 09:26:10 AMApparently he have the same height and weight as German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.
A mate said to me it's what Chris Hemsworth clocks in at when he's playing Thor.

I'm 6ft 5 and weigh 190 pounds, so I feel like I have some frame of reference for finding his claims completely laughable. It'd be amusing if he does get locked up (as incredibly unlikely as that is) as I imagine they'll do proper height and weight measurements.

jobotic

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 25, 2023, 09:50:16 AMImagine this being your teams call first thing.

Someone stick that parish council woman in there.

Then fry up bloke. Then Hans etc etc

Ted-Maul

Dex Sawash

dissolute ocelot

Seen a lot of debate about what happens when he goes to jail but is still elected President. Hypothetically he could be declared incompetent to govern and get replaced by whatever charming VP he has this time, but pretty certain the Supreme Court could decide to free him, because they can do whatever they like (as in 2000).

Best case probably involves him being shanked in a prison toilet.

pepperweasel

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on August 25, 2023, 10:39:43 AMBest case probably involves him being shanked in a prison toilet.

He'd get Secret Service protection even in prison sadly. What a rubbish job though, normally getting to look all cool getting out of black SUVs in sunglasses but instead having to stand around while Trump has a poo.

Sebastian Cobb

They won't be chaperoning him while he mingles with other inmates though will they, they'll probably give him his own isolated section. Which tbh he's probably fine with.