Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,331
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:46:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump's Georgia Trial: Fanni gaggin' for it.

Started by steve98, August 24, 2023, 09:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepperweasel

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 25, 2023, 10:54:00 AMThey won't be chaperoning him while he mingles with other inmates though will they, they'll probably give him his own isolated section. Which tbh he's probably fine with.

Just being told what to do (by people he views as inferior) would probably finish him off anyway. He's spent his whole adult life getting his own way, suddenly he can't click his little fingers and make Big Macs appear.

El Unicornio, mang

QuoteTrump said he had 'never heard the word "mugshot"' until recently.

Da fuq.

But yeah, 250lbs at least.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: pepperweasel on August 25, 2023, 10:58:58 AMJust being told what to do (by people he views as inferior) would probably finish him off anyway. He's spent his whole adult life getting his own way, suddenly he can't click his little fingers and make Big Macs appear.

unfortunately he'll probably end up with a cell like Grouty's.

Old Nehamkin

Can someone help me get in touch with Saturday night live, I can write them a hilarious comedy sketch where Trump has to be the president while in prison. I promise I'll make it 8 and a half minutes long for no reason.

shoulders

Good job Republicans were so chill about Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton's emails.

Paul Calf

PlanktonSideburns

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: shoulders on August 25, 2023, 07:40:24 AMCan anyone map out a plausible best case scenario here?

Best I have is Trump dies. Be nicer if there was a political victory that involved him being sidelined and obsolete though.

Fakes own death, moves to Scotland and wears a fake oxygen mask, calls himself John Thistle, marries Lorraine Kelly.

Terry Torpid

I'm surprised he didn't flee to Russia. They'd put him up in some oligarch's mansion, with all the hamburgers and hookers he could manage, and they'd squeeze the last remaining drops of intel out of him. Putin would show him off to the world from time to time, just to stir shit the real American presidents. He could have become the political equivalent of Steven Seagal. Why didn't he flee?

His "Never Surrender" caption on twitter calls to mind big Ian Paisley of "Troubles" fame.

Cerys

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 25, 2023, 09:50:16 AMImagine this being your teams call first thing.

I wondered why I hadn't seen Kirsty Wark for a while

frajer

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Terry Torpid on August 25, 2023, 02:34:22 PMHis "Never Surrender" caption on twitter calls to mind big Ian Paisley of "Troubles" fame.
Insert "Orangeman" joke here.

Jasha

Quote from: pepperweasel on August 25, 2023, 10:46:11 AMHe'd get Secret Service protection even in prison sadly.

Would they keep their suits and earpieces on or strip off when Trump takes a shower

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on August 25, 2023, 02:50:58 PMI wondered why I hadn't seen Kirsty Wark for a while

She had a nervous breakdown when Salmond wasn't sent down and it ruined her celebration documentary.

steve98

One more - Jeffry Clark (Captain Underpants). This silly fuck thought he was gonna become Attorney General. He won't last 5 minutes in the state pen - dead, white-meat walkin' (He looks like he's almost cryin')

steve98

Just find a bunk and make yourself at home, Jeff...

danwho9

Mister Six

Quote from: Terry Torpid on August 25, 2023, 02:34:22 PMWhy didn't he flee?

It took him ages to work up the courage to move out of his shitty Manhattan tower and into the White House (costing the city a fucking fortune in policing, of course). There's no way he's got the gumption to move to an entirely different country for the rest of his life, especially one for which the only semi-decent holiday beaches are in occupied Ukraine, with the war inching closer every day.

Cerys

Quote from: steve98 on August 25, 2023, 07:36:32 PMOne more - Jeffry Clark (Captain Underpants). This silly fuck thought he was gonna become Attorney General. He won't last 5 minutes in the state pen - dead, white-meat walkin' (He looks like he's almost cryin')

Peregrin Took's let himself go.

Terry Torpid

I've just realised the obvious irony of the "Never Surrender" line. He surrendered to law enforcement. That's what the whole thing's about. How did I not spot it straight away?

As reddit democrats always say, "GOP: Gaslight, Obstruct, Project"

idunnosomename

Best Ben effort in years. Top marks for the redundant labelling here

ollyboro

Quote from: shoulders on August 25, 2023, 07:40:24 AMCan anyone map out a plausible best case scenario here?

Best I have is Trump dies. Be nicer if there was a political victory that involved him being sidelined and obsolete though.

During the trial evidence appears showing Trump on 5th Avenue fucking an aborted foetus IN THE ASS!! Should break his  link with the evangelical lot.

jobotic

Nah they wouldn't mind.

The alternative is deranged far-left communist anarchist feminazi race traitors.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: jobotic on August 26, 2023, 02:30:09 PMNah they wouldn't mind.

Miraculous reanimation with magic penis

Edit- can someone knock up a tina toon of this?

Fambo Number Mive

Garrison literally misquoting Shakespeare. It would work better if he didn't attribute the misquote to Shakespeare and  just hoped his audience would realise where the original quote was from. Also, Trump's back is to the Sea of Troubles  and he isn't taking up arms against it.