Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:41:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

King sausage fingers has septic arse

Started by jamiefairlie, January 17, 2024, 05:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moj

It's curtains for him. A king with an American arse?

Blue Jam

Kate's also been in for a facelift "planned abdominal surgery":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68009259

I reckon they're both just having their souls harvested so Camilla can drink them.

TommyTurnips

What a load of wank. He's been doing the king thing for less than a year and he's already off sick with a wobbly walnut?!

Do me a favour!

This is not what I wanted in a king. You wouldn't put up with a car with a broken engine, so why should he be allowed to slack off when he is needed the most. Makes me sick.

I say put Phil in charge. Let a real man show us how to do the king thing.

shoulders

Blue Jam

I reckon Rose Hanbury could sort Chas out.

Blumf

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 17, 2024, 06:07:33 PMKate's also been in for a facelift "planned abdominal surgery":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68009259

Has anybody checked on her portrait?

Is it showing more warmth and joy?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

shoulders

iamcoop

He's doing that thing where he's had a wank, and then after having a wee he's not massaged his perineum over the toilet to fully get the semen out of his pipes so he has that weird discomfort where it sort of feels like he needs a piss but it just generally feels uncomfortable, sources say.

DoesNotFollow

jamiefairlie

Quote from: TommyTurnips on January 17, 2024, 06:12:04 PMWhat a load of wank. He's been doing the king thing for less than a year and he's already off sick with a wobbly walnut?!

Do me a favour!

This is not what I wanted in a king. You put up with a car with a broken engine, so why should he be allowed to slack off when he is needed the most. Makes me sick.

I say put Phil in charge. Let a real man show us how to do the king thing.

Yeah showing his feckless child how a real man works, like when he fucked Diana

jobotic

I suffer from this from time to time. It's fucking painful. God knows what it's like combined with right royal gout.

Guess when I'm getting checked into a swish private clinic for an operation at the taxpayers expense?

DrGreggles

Already looking forward to another CaB royal death celebration remembrance drunken Zoom call

Kankurette

It says benign. Don't get your hopes up yet, CaB. Loads of old men have dodgy prostates, and now some lucky doctor's sticking their finger up the royal bumhole.

iamcoop

Kankurette

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Kankurette on January 17, 2024, 06:50:18 PMIt says benign. Don't get your hopes up yet, CaB. Loads of old men have dodgy prostates, and now some lucky doctor's sticking their finger up the royal bumhole.

Sadly for Chaz, his doctor suffers from the same finger engorgement as he does.

Yarrroooo!

Butchers Blind

Didn't hear the last one moan about her prostrate, she just got on with the job. Gawd bless 'er.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Kankurette on January 17, 2024, 06:50:18 PMIt says benign. Don't get your hopes up yet, CaB. Loads of old men have dodgy prostates, and now some lucky doctor's sticking their finger up the royal bumhole.

counting their blessing it's not the other way around, i imagine

Bernice

The use of the regal form of address in the palace statement really got me

QuoteIn common with thousands of men each year, the king has sought treatment for an enlarged prostate. His Majesty's condition is benign and he will attend hospital next week for a corrective procedure.

His Majesty's colonic man clit is suffering a discomfiting but dignified state of temporary tumescence. His Majesty trusts that his loyal subjects will treat this propitious swelling of the regal grapefruit with the gravitas and decorum it is owed.

shoulders

In sympathy with the commoners plight, his most regal majesty has sought to swell his prostate to the size of a weather balloon

jfjnpxmy

Quote from: iamcoop on January 17, 2024, 06:30:09 PMHe's doing that thing where he's had a wank, and then after having a wee he's not massaged his perineum over the toilet to fully get the semen out of his pipes so he has that weird discomfort where it sort of feels like he needs a piss but it just generally feels uncomfortable, sources say.

Holy shit is that how you fix that?

Uh

Asking for a friend.

hamfist

All is Not Well in the Dooky of Cornhole

lauraxsynthesis

Quote from: iamcoop on January 17, 2024, 06:30:09 PMHe's doing that thing where he's had a wank, and then after having a wee he's not massaged his perineum over the toilet to fully get the semen out of his pipes so he has that weird discomfort where it sort of feels like he needs a piss but it just generally feels uncomfortable, sources say.

I now know more about men's bits than I ever wanted to know and may never touch one again :(

Sebastian Cobb

Imagine what it must feel like being gripped by those paws. Like getting a handjob from a cow's udder.

madhair60

it would be very easy to make the man cum

Mr Eggs

One of his fingers burst when he was doubled up trying to cum on his own face with a finger up his arse.

It's called the "Turkey Crown" in Royal circles. Prince Albert used to do it as a turn for Queen Victoria on billiard tables when he was pissed.