Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:14:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

King sausage fingers has septic arse

Started by jamiefairlie, January 17, 2024, 05:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

I saw this on Tattle and now you must share my pain.
QuoteIt's said that an older bloke can have an enlarged prostate because he doesn't empty his sack enough.
Quite how that applies to jug lugs when he was emptying his sack more than Santa on Xmas eve, I have no idea.

Mr Eggs

1 wank a day for healthy prostate. Give him the money for the adverts now.

With a glove on and a banana.

dissolute ocelot

Isn't prostate surgery often the end of a man's ability to get it up? Imagine if no more Charles rampaging satyr-like round Sandringham sticking it in every orifice like Bart Simpson with the skeleton key. Without the lust that drives him, he'll be dead in a month.

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on January 18, 2024, 10:01:06 AMIsn't prostate surgery often the end of a man's ability to get it up? Imagine if no more Charles rampaging satyr-like round Sandringham sticking it in every orifice like Bart Simpson with the skeleton key. Without the lust that drives him, he'll be dead in a month.

His Majesty will simply take one of these each morning:

idunnosomename

THE SUN SAYS: CLAP FOR THE KING'S BUTTHOLE

Shaxberd

Official line from the palace: "entirely routine stuff, nothing to worry about"

Daily Mail: "OMG JUG EARS' BUM MIGHT EXPLODE AT ANY MINUTE!"

Impossible to ever really know the state of a Royal Family member's health given that anything short of being certified dead is described as not a big deal.

gilbertharding

It's funny because in every single photo of Sir Prince Charles, his face looks exactly how you'd imagine it would if someone was down below with a cheeky finger up his Arris.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 18, 2024, 10:29:00 AMTHE SUN SAYS: CLAP FOR THE KING'S BUTTHOLE

FFS!! Thousands dying in Gaza but yeah, these two.

Kankurette

If I was going to pray for something, it wouldn't be the royal anus.

Butchers Blind

Slam your toilet lids at 7pm for the King.

Norton Canes

Keep reading this as an 'enraged' prostate

Langdale

Quote from: iamcoop on January 17, 2024, 06:30:09 PMHe's doing that thing where he's had a wank, and then after having a wee he's not massaged his perineum over the toilet to fully get the semen out of his pipes so he has that weird discomfort where it sort of feels like he needs a piss but it just generally feels uncomfortable, sources say.

Incredible. I think this is the first time I've seen public acknowledgement of this phenomena.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Kankurette on January 18, 2024, 10:49:13 AMIf I was going to pray for something, it wouldn't be the royal anus.

This'll be the Anus horribilis her late majesty mentioned in 1992 or whenever it was (always with the common touch, those Battenbergs, eh?)

Paul Calf

Quote from: Kankurette on January 17, 2024, 06:54:49 PMHe probably has a manservant for it.

"MUM! MUM! I MADE IT! I'M KING CHARLES' CHIEF RIMMING BUTLER! TOP OF THE WORLD MA!"

Blue Jam

Quote from: gilbertharding on January 18, 2024, 10:39:21 AMIt's funny because in every single photo of Sir Prince Charles, his face looks exactly how you'd imagine it would if someone was down below with a cheeky finger up his Arris.

...or like the Spice Girls are pinching his bum again.

BlodwynPig

Where are the "The King is dead..." threads?

beanheadmcginty

Shocked and disappointed that none of you so-called royalists celebrated the 5th anniversary of Phil cunting his Range Rover into a pleb yesterday.

Oz Oz Alice

It's a sad and fascinating day in anyone's life when your prostate becomes enraged. Last time it happened to me it was because in some particularly outrageous Grindr shenanigans a cockatoo (no jokes please) had nested up there having flown in through a carelessly opem window. As it kept pecking at the penises of my visitors I had to coax it out by squatting over a mirror I had placed some goldfish crackers on. My prostate was incandescent and we haven't spoke since. My sex life is in ruins and for what reason?

idunnosomename

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on January 18, 2024, 07:11:19 PMShocked and disappointed that none of you so-called royalists celebrated the 5th anniversary of Phil cunting his Range Rover into a pleb yesterday.
it's funny how the pleb he cunted ended up getting done on a bunch of other motoring offences

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-48438702

no idea what the fuck "failing to identify a driver accused of a speeding offence" is

BlodwynPig

Thoughts and Prayers for a speedy recovery

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 18, 2024, 09:32:44 PMno idea what the fuck "failing to identify a driver accused of a speeding offence" is

I think it means that a car registered in her name was caught speeding but she refused to say who was driving it at the time.

Zero Gravitas

Valet de chambre, waiting outside the door, overhearing Charles berate his equipment:
"Piss you bastard! Piss!"

dissolute ocelot

"Enlarged prostate searches surge after King's diagnosis"

Now imagining everyone's sticking their fingers up each other's bums.

Or possibly "enlarged searches" means they're also checking behind the tonsils.

Blue Jam

Poor Phil, he must be so stressed right now.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on January 18, 2024, 11:04:17 PMValet de chambre, waiting outside the door, overhearing Charles berate his equipment:
"Piss you bastard! Piss!"

Reckon he has a flunky to hold it for him?

Zero Gravitas

He doesn't hold it all the way though, he just does the shake and dab at the end.

Not sure who does the swift jab to the perineum bit to force the last drop out though, maybe it's down to mood?

Blue Jam

There's been some speculation that Kate's had a nervous breakdown, possibly caused with William treating her like crap and going upsettingly bald:

https://www.celebitchy.com/854112/levin_prince_william_took_care_of_his_mother_so_he_can_look_after_kate/

Angela Levin isn't just another "royal expert", she's one of Camilla's nasty friends and flying monkeys who plant stories. There could be some sneaky letting of a cat out of a bag here, or it may just be a bit more shit-stirring by Are Gracious Queen.

I have been wondering if this could be perimenopause-related. I'm Kate's age and "nervous breakdown" is how I'd describe my symptoms. If that's the case then I genuinely feel sorry for her, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Could all be baws of course. My money's still on an exorcism.

dissolute ocelot

Maybe she's got rabies and that's why they can't visit her. Bit by a rabid horse.

If it's true that Wills has only visited her once and the kids haven't been, then that seems surprising, although possibly not for the Windsors and of course maybe it's not true. Maybe they're too busy playing Prince Of Persia.