Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:11:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

King sausage fingers has septic arse

Started by jamiefairlie, January 17, 2024, 05:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 19, 2024, 11:17:21 AMReckon he has a flunky to hold it for him?

And one to compliment him on the quality of his urine. Not like that commoner piss, no.

The Bumlord

Do we reckon he has a big red sausage winky too?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on January 24, 2024, 05:11:37 PMAnd one to compliment him on the quality of his urine. Not like that commoner piss, no.

He probably bottles it and sells it as Duchy Originals Lemonade. And it probably is certified organic.

baptist

El Unicornio, mang

This is what happens when you haven't spent enough time on the throne

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

(does Wills enjoy having his walnut whipped?)

Grassygnome

Based on those official Christmas photos I think the youngest child of Kate ought to be admitted for an amputation operation.

Attila

Blue Jam

There are rumours that the radio silence is because she "fell down the stairs". Brrrr. Really hope for her sake it's just a facelift.

Zero Gravitas

Hologram or some shit idk what you people like.

jobotic

Huzzah!

Rejoice subjects for the Princess of Wales has successfully pupated!

Blue Jam

Radio silence for Kate vs regular updates on the royal walnut. Walnut FM.

jobotic

I didn't know you had dandruff anus

"I DON'T"

Blue Jam

Kate wasn't seen arriving at or leaving the hospital on the dates the palace announced. A police convoy was seen in the area on the 28th of December but apparently it was for Boris Johnson. Another celebrity walnut on the wobble?

http://www.reddit.com/r/BRF/comments/19afgkq/a_month_ago_a_convoy_of_cars_was_spotted_in/

PLEASE tell us he was finally getting the snip.

The Bumlord

How many fingers did the doctor put up there, Chas?

Dex Sawash