Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:56:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

what does it feel like to love and/or be loved

Started by madhair60, January 31, 2024, 09:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

madhair60

Zetetic

PlanktonSideburns

Its nice, but you don't get to watch quite as much telly as you would like. Feels like a genuine question, but it's hard to answer for some reason

machotrouts

You mean up the arse? For me it just feels like indigestion – more into mouth stuff personally

Poobum

It's nice, but you have to do it back to keep it going, which is a pain when you just don't wanna tolerate the existence of another human that month.

Dex Sawash

Butchers Blind

Vodkafone

Zetetic

Like nails in your feet.

Then you have a wank, pull yourself together, and it's actually quite pleasant.

Dr Rock

Dr Rock

bgmnts

No idea myself. You feel it must be something special for people to go on about it obsessively for millenia.

Butchers Blind

Mental image of madhair sitting in his room singing 'Where is Love' from Oliver.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Vodkafone on January 31, 2024, 09:57:10 PMGet dog
Yes.

12-15 years of the truest friendship you'll ever know, with a very sad day at the end. But before that sad day you have 12-15 years of the truest friendship you'll ever know.

And two years after that sad day, you'll want to do it all again.

H-O-W-L

bgmnts

In Richard Adams's Plague Dogs there is a character introduced who reunites with his dog Snitter - as well as adopting the other dog Rowlf - and he is just a middle aged man with slippers, pipe and newspaper who lives alone, has no social life and was just devoted to his dog.

I remember reading that and thinking it was ace.

Sherringford Hovis

Small Man Big Horse

When I think back to when I was with my danish ex it felt joyous yet calming, there was someone I could tell anything to however great or awful, and though it may sound like a cliche it did make me feel complete. Just walking along the street with her hand in mine I no longer felt alone against the world, and at the same time I wanted to do as much as I could to make her as happy as she possibly could be.

Of course it didn't last, and the final year was brutal and unpredictable and sometimes safe and warm but also brittle and harsh, and we probably should have broken up sooner than we did. But christ, even despite that I miss being in love so much, it breaks me that it didn't work out, and the loneliness I feel now is so much more vicious as I know exactly what I'm missing out on.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 31, 2024, 11:32:29 PMWhen I think back to when I was with my danish ex it felt joyous yet calming, there was someone I could tell anything to however great or awful, and though it may sound like a cliche it did make me feel complete. Just walking along the street with her hand in mine I no longer felt alone against the world, and at the same time I wanted to do as much as I could to make her as happy as she possibly could be.

Of course it didn't last, and the final year was brutal and unpredictable and sometimes safe and warm but also brittle and harsh, and we probably should have broken up sooner than we did. But christ, even despite that I miss being in love so much, it breaks me that it didn't work out, and the loneliness I feel now is so much more vicious as I know exactly what I'm missing out on.

Yeah this basically

Ferris

More or less the same except one person has to chuckle when you fart rather than act disgusted (and get off the bus ahhh)

pancreas

Cuellar

Have you any idea from what I derive my strength? I have never been loved. From this I derive my strength.

I looked up once into my mother's face. What I saw there was nothing less than pure malevolence.

H-O-W-L

Pink Gregory