Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:01:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What are my chances here?

Started by Jockice, February 01, 2024, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr beat

Jockice

Thanks everybody so far. I love you all at the moment. Although perhaps not as much as I love myself. For a while anyway. I'm usually utterly riddled with self-hatred. So this makes a change.

Really pleased to hear this happy ending (not that sort), @Jockice - well done, mate!

Russ L

Nice one Jockice, I knew you'd be fine.

(Actually this is the first time I've looked at this thread but the "nice one" part still applies).

gabrielconroy

Well done, Jockice.

I've been backing you all along and, in quite a significant way, I think it was really I who won this artistic achievement or whatever it was

Jockice

Quote from: gabrielconroy on February 05, 2024, 05:39:55 PMWell done, Jockice.

I've been backing you all along and, in quite a significant way, I think it was really I who won this artistic achievement or whatever it was

You're the very first name on my Oscar acceptance speech.

madhair60

congratulations on your successful application for a License to Paedoph

Pink Gregory

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on February 01, 2024, 06:07:06 PMA couple of weeks ago I had the worst interview of my entire fucking life and they offered me a job anyway, which led me to think that either a) nobody else turned up for the interviews or b) I've been doing interviews wrong the whole time and you're actually supposed to openly talk about how unsuited for the role you are.

Did you take it?

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 05, 2024, 05:55:00 PMDid you take it?

yep

thought it might be interesting to see how long it takes to get found out

Pink Gregory

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on February 05, 2024, 05:56:36 PMyep

thought it might be interesting to see how long it takes to get found out
congrats though

dontpaintyourteeth

imitationleather

Jockice

Of my dignity? That happened a very long time ago.

Enzo

Congratulation to Jockice on the job/project and congrats to Trenter on the fingering

Ray Travez

Congratulations on winning The Apprentice!

Jockice

Jockice

Quote from: Enzo on February 05, 2024, 08:53:11 PMCongratulation to Jockice on the job/project and congrats to Trenter on the fingering

I'd quite like to be fingered too. Where can I apply for that please?