Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:06:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do the police arrest people for wrongthink on Twitter [split topic]

Started by Kankurette, February 02, 2024, 04:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

What I'd like to know, is on those electoral roll forms they send out, it says, in bold, 'it is against the law not to return this letter.' How many people a year are convicted of that one that I wonder?

Terence Bowl

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on February 02, 2024, 01:21:32 PMthese comments are all very righteous but I do genuinely know someone who got a literal visit from the actual police for posting a photo of themselves pointing a toy gun at a picture of colonel sanders
Cops fucking love fried chicken.

...or is it doughnuts?

Terence Bowl

Quote from: Twilkes on February 02, 2024, 03:20:55 PMColonel Sanders is a drawing.
You're thinking of Ronald McDonald, Colonel Sanders was a real person.

Look he's even been on telly.

Twilkes

Quote from: Terence Bowl on February 03, 2024, 06:20:57 PMYou're thinking of Ronald McDonald, Colonel Sanders was a real person.

Look he's even been on telly.

Colonel Sanders was a person, until about fifty years ago; he is now (most likely) a drawing.

Unless that guy's mate dug up and pointed a toy gun at the rotting corpse of Colonel Sanders, in which case there is even more reason for the police to call round.

Goldentony

Col. Sanders (Colin Sanders) wasn't a real colonel but he did shoot a man to death over a dispute with a barn

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Goldentony on February 03, 2024, 06:27:52 PMt he did shoot a man to death over a dispute with a barn

i sympathise, barns are notoriously stubborn

Catalogue Trousers

I once advised someone online to piss through someone's letterbox. Twenty minutes later, the SAS kicked in my door, shot the dog, and dragged me off to HMP Belmarsh.

mjwilson

Someone got a caution for making a joke about the Glasgow bin lorry accident.

Key

Yesterday I got a knock on the door and it was Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, flanked by a dozen or so riot police in full regalia.

I said 'Good morning Sirs, whats the problem here?'

'I'm sorry Key, but we've come to arrest you' came Rishi's reply. He looked mildly embarrassed.

'What for?'

'It has come to our attention that youre not trans' He continued on. 'Due to the EU and Jeremy Corbyn, not being trans is now a hate crime'

'But what if I don't want to be trans? I've got no problem with 'em but I like myself the way I am'

He looked tired and defeated. 'I'm sorry I don't like it either but our hands our tied. Its today's modern woke world gone mad'

Senior Baiano