Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:47:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

If a straight person takes on a prison bitch …

Started by pancreas, February 02, 2024, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Zero Gravitas

As in "Fights" or "Takes under their wing, sexually"?

Video Game Fan 2000

when multiple straight people all adopt the same prison bitch, its called discourse analysis

dontpaintyourteeth

someone mention hegel then tag trenter in too and this thread will get to twenty incomprehensible pages

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

It's not gay as long as the balls don't touch, so such a relationship could be considered 100% heterosexual, and therefore no cultural appropriation takes place.

BlodwynPig

The twist is that pancreas is talking about women

Video Game Fan 2000

Godber was short for God Bitch its like Godfather or Godmother. like being stepgay

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Similarly, Fletcher was known as "Felcher" to his fellow inmates.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on February 02, 2024, 07:50:31 PMwhen multiple straight people all adopt the same prison bitch, its called discourse analysis

Pink Gregory

I thought about quoting that as 'discourse anal', but it's out of order to suggest that that's all there is to male to male rudies.  There is also mouth stuff, and hand stuff too! 

GMTV

Taking on a prison dog as your own would absolutely be defined as appropriation. The witto doggo is all yours now.

You explain to your teacher that bitch is a female dog so you weren't saying rude things at all.

baptist

The Genital 'arry Grout was notorious for his teabagging antics at Slade.

jamiefairlie

When Harry Grout asks a favour of you, it is on the express understanding that favour gets done. Otherwise he takes it as a personal insult see, and send round a henchman to mete out anal retribution. From Harry With Love!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: baptist on February 03, 2024, 04:09:58 PMThe Genital 'arry Grout was notorious for his teabagging antics at Slade.

he used to force people to be his "noddy holder"

Vodkafone

You're appropriating my culture!

No, I'm appropriating your anus.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Pink Gregory on February 03, 2024, 06:02:03 AMhand stuff too! 

You could cover your hand in Ketchup and have your bitch lick it spotless.

But even in the rarefied erotic confines of being confined, that's pretty niche.