Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:04:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Obscure real life artefacts you'll never see again

Started by non capisco, February 04, 2024, 08:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vodkafone

Kevin wants to offer you belief - with belief you can achieve a realisation- with realisation you can achieve a future - this is the maxim of Kevin

I look forward to hearing legendary noodlemonger Kevin Chin's hot take on marginal gains and WORLD CLASS BASICS

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on February 04, 2024, 10:43:44 PMThe mouse pointer, for instance, is a hand that does a karate chop (with sound effect) when you click. I'm sure there's much more to uncover here.

You can karate chop the lanterns and make them move, but apart from the 'chop' sound I didn't find any other sounds.

Norton Canes

BlodwynPig

Quote from: George White on February 05, 2024, 08:26:57 AMKids Own World, a kids magazine from 1988 seemingly self-published by some middle-class middle-aged schoolmistress types, hosted by a Jimmy Savile parody called Fnog. Hada copy that I gave to a charity shop during Yewtree. Now regret.
Quote from: touchingcloth on February 05, 2024, 10:10:02 AMThis page has pictures of the vending machines themselves - http://www.franchisebusiness.co.uk/kevinchin/

There's something Proustian about seeing a web page where the images are both tiny and compressed to buggery, I'd almost forgotten that the entire information superhighway used to be like that.

Lol at the Walkers Sensations logo on the machine. The WayBack site has loads of mentions of KEVIN CHIN'S CHOICE OF CRACKER, which I guess must just mean you can choose a Sensations flavour. Also Sensations are over 20 years old now, if anyone fancies feeling like a horrifically old fuck.

The real Kevin is on LinkchIn - https://www.linkchin.com/in/kevin-chin-43a4b715/

And the design agency what made the site

My day is ruined.