Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:53:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

absolute bare minimum activity i can get away with and still be legally sentient

Started by madhair60, February 07, 2024, 11:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

i want to push the absolute limits of being a bone idle fucking cunt, can any of the world-class lazybones here advise on how i can reduce my activities while still falling within the legal definition of a sentient creature? thank you in advance.

Butchers Blind

Shaxberd

From dictionary.com:

Quotesentient

adjective
having the power of perception by the senses; conscious.

characterized by sensation and consciousness.

So you can't be in a coma, but you don't have to do much else. Consider gluing yourself to a rock and living the life of a barnacle.

Milo

Alberon

Zero Gravitas

Spending a lot of time on X recently and apparently the non-white races do this.

So: Be Japanese?

madhair60

lauraxsynthesis

I've got a robot hoover and a robot mop and the lamps in my front room on remote controls so I don't have to get up. All mod cons like Judy Jetson.

Sebastian Cobb

shoulders

Video Game Fan 2000

you know those farts where you dont push its like your anus parts your cheeks for you and the gas just diffuses without any pressure

cultivate those

madhair60

Midas

Vodkafone

You could get on the opium, but at intervals you'd need to get up and go and get more opium, unless you could get it deliverood to you I suppose. And you'd have to void your bowels weekly.

Ray Travez

Friend of mine used to go and live in a Buddhist monastery every so often, as a monk. Lot of sitting around, bit of chanting; food's pretty basic but you're allowed a bit of daily choc and cheese. Don't go to a Zen place, they consider it good sport to whack you with a stick and you're expected to thank them for it.

spaghetamine