Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:40:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dryrobe-ers

Started by poo, February 07, 2024, 01:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Cuellar

Dr Trouser

Ok just googled it and it might just be you're right

Bum Flaps

You'll shit brix when you find out what they look like underneath!

Norton Canes

Damn them, with their warm, practical outerwear

Chollis

just googled, they all seem to be £150+. what?

gilbertharding

They were invented for those cheerful middle-aged women who go swimming in the sea in December, weren't they? They're basically out-door dressing gowns.

I think people who wear them for any other reason are in the same category as people who go to the shops in their pyjamas: it's not something I would ever do, but if you think it's OK, I am saying NOTHING. I'm *thinking* all sorts, but I'm keeping it to myself.

dontpaintyourteeth

Purely speaking from my own personal experience but if you work in a customer-facing role and someone wearing one of those things approaches you you know you're in for a tough time. I'm not sure why that is but it's true, it's the new version of the "can I see the manager" haircut

idunnosomename

Looks like they'd handy for flashers/streakers. Although the latter you'd risk being 150 quid out if you didnt have someone to leave it with.

Jerzy Bondov

I don't really have an opinion on this topic.

poodlefaker

I was at a funeral last year and a woman was wearing one. Black, obv. but still...strong Castrol GTX vibe.

shoulders

A bit North Face™ Gilet, isn't it? Active wear for people who aren't very active. Stick it in the boot of the all terrain vehicle that once got driven tentatively over an uneven gravel track.

The Mollusk

I've got temperature sensitivity issues, i.e. hate being even remotely cold and the sensation of anything less than room temperature air on wet skin is horrible, so I'd rock the shit out of one of these gladly after a swim in the ocean.

However the times I have ever swam in an ocean without deeming it too cold to even go beyond my ankles could be counted on one hand, and this thing costs £160?? Nah piss off. Also it has a big nasty logo on the back which somewhat reminds me of Lovehoney so it would have the added bonus of making me feel like I was walking around sponsored by dildos.

TommyTurnips

How dare they wish to stay dry in wet weather.

How very dare they!

The Mollusk

seepage

MojoJojo

They're just a way to get changed outdoors without getting arrested for copying a Mr Bean sketch.

jamiefairlie

Of course by the time I'm finished with em  they're ..... all still dry!?!?!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Hmm. I think I'd feel like a cunt wearing one of these. Can I opt out?

The F Bomb

Fit very poorly, don't come in enough colours, uniform of cunts.

Extremely comfortable.

I would buy one in dark green but not black. Looks snide.

Quote from: The Mollusk on February 07, 2024, 03:38:46 PMAlso it has a big nasty logo on the back which somewhat reminds me of Lovehoney so it would have the added bonus of making me feel like I was walking around sponsored by dildos.
Sponsored By Dildos. Weds night @
The Edinburgh Castle, £5 on the door or £3 concessions.

Vodkafone

Don't think it's the garment that's the issue, but the demographic. Hockey and rugby people wear these all the time. If they're not wearing their Rab jackets.

Who's worse: Dry Robers vs. Lanyard Krew?

dontpaintyourteeth

Yes. If they're wearing them out of context ie not on a beach after a swim or whatever they're quite often dickheads. Sorry if that offends

Dex Sawash

dontpaintyourteeth

I BET THEY FUCKING DRY.

Cuellar

Never heard of it but they look a good idea for changing on the beach without the risk of people seeing your arse

The Mollusk

Quote from: Cuellar on February 07, 2024, 07:14:56 PMNever heard of it but they look a good idea for changing on the beach without the risk of people seeing your arse

No, we have decided they are unequivocally for twats, either get on board with that mentality or ship out mate

THERE'S the door.

Cuellar

shoulders

Cuellar