Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:30:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Splash Sniffing

Started by The F Bomb, February 11, 2024, 10:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F Bomb

I was washing the dishes and I dropped a fork into the sink which caused a small splashlet. Almost instantaneously, I got a very pronounced smell of Fairy liquid in my right nostril. I recoiled in horror because I don't really like the smell because of associations with washing dishes which I loathe.

I had expected the smell to be noticeable for some time and I primed myself to thoroughly rinse the inner wall of my nostril because it had clearly splashed up my nose.

Or so I thought.

The smell dissipated as quickly as it had arrived. There was no soapy residue or bubble sting inside my nose, just the normal smell of nothing. The intensity had been there, though. It must have splashed up my nose. This made no sense.

And then I realised, I had simply sniffed the splash! This led me to a series of trains of thought which led me to questioning if I'm the only one who has ever sniffed a splash like that. Which led me to this post, and you to here.

Could this be a new series of experiences ahead of us?

Butchers Blind

Can guess where this will go.

The F Bomb

Splash sniffing
Deserves a quiet night

shoulders

Larry, whhhhyyyy

Why'd dya introduce olfactory sensations to my Jew wife

poo

No way we're gonna win WWIII

Zero Gravitas

I think this exact same anecdote is mentioned in the sleeve notes for the album Alisha Rules the World by Alisha's Attic (Mercury, 1996), don't quite recall if it happened to Shelly or Karen, but there will be scans somewhere online.

EDIT: Probably more of a Karen thing, thinking about it.

lazyhour

Zero Gravitas

Found it! It doesn't actually mention if it was Karen or Shelly.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on February 11, 2024, 10:37:55 PMFound it! It doesn't actually mention if it was Karen or Shelly.

You just made me get out of bed and pull the cd from the shelf to check.  Yes it is a very good effort!

Kelvin

OP reads like the last poem before sectioning ends.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on February 12, 2024, 02:04:47 AMYou just made me get out of bed and pull the cd from the shelf to check.  Yes it is a very good effort!

CHECK OUT THIS DUNCE

(for owning an Alisha's Attic CD, I mean)

baptist

Ponhub creates new sub-genre.