Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:42:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What *do* you really look like?

Started by Fry, March 19, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: The Mollusk on April 08, 2023, 01:20:29 PM

These threads were a lot more fun when we used to photoshop anuses on each others mouths and stuff
omggg u look so much like Steven Wilson

Glebe

shiftwork2

GoblinAhFuckScary

bgmnts

Glebe

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on June 04, 2023, 06:32:26 PM

That's amazing, people sometimes say I look like my avatar but you've got yours 100% down to a tee!

Glebe

RetroRobot

JaDanketies

Last picture of me was terrible so I'll do another one, this was a wedding in October. There are only like two other pictures of me on my Google photos after that

just checked my fiancee's photo album and it's even more sparsely populated with photos of me

Ray Travez

I'm playing "guess what he's on," and I'm going to plump for 2C-B.

Unfortunately, your handsome and hirsute looks will undoubtedly lead to the revoking of your posting privileges.

Pink Gregory

hello former games writer and current board game reviewer for Shut Up and Sit Down Matt Lees

Dex Sawash

Anyone able to summon @ziggy starbucks to do their duty or do we need a new Baldmaster General?

machotrouts

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce y'all to my best friend, the harrowed spectral portent of my doomed future who keeps begging me to kill myself lest I one day become him 🙂

Haha, just noticed we're wearing the same t-shirt today... funny when that happens. Always makes me wonder if this is the foretold day we finally unite and become one 😄

pancreas

You seem like such a sweet and innocent boy. It is so damned unfair that you are being haunted like this.