Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:41:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DESOLATION_V.swf

Started by PlanktonSideburns, January 25, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

74 years of using the phrase 'jeweler's ringpiece' instead of 'eyepiece', but no, Bernard has never thought to question the stifled guffaws.

ollyboro

An enthusiastic Thatcherite undertaker is gutted when his attempt to inject formaldehyde into his genitalia results in his penis looking remarkably like Lenin.

Kryton

Arse Henry gets taken literally.

touchingcloth

Your will specifies funeral music of "Angles by Robin Williams, the Ross Kemp version" but because you wrote it yourself using Last Wills & Testaments for dummies it's not legally binding and you're buried to an undertaker's whistler version of the Benny Hill theme punctuated with the occasional thud of his steel toecap into your coffin accompanied by a muttered "black bastard". You are egregiously Caucasian, but the cause of death was "frostbite of the everything".

Twit 2

Dean Gaffney emerges from the dank of an autumn cellar and cocks his ear to a distant din.
"What is it Dean?"
"It is the rumbling of my thousand failures - it is like crushed concrete churning in a chasm - it is the smouldering echo of my autocue farts, it is the baritone yammering of my Radio Times life."
"What now Dean?"
"I am suppliant and sanguine, though I have no right."
"Indeed, you shall crumble and it will be as of the sacking of a Byzantine palace...Now, get out of Greggs, you're barred."

Chicory

Pete would rather not dwell on his past, preferring instead to look forward to the happier days which must surely come. Unfortunately, Pete is fifty eight.

Captain Poodle Basher

Working from home means that you now have to listen to your dad yelling "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH ME WANKING THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MOVED IN NEXTDOOR!" at the neighbours.

BlodwynPig

Lord Tom Moore OBE renditions "Angles (sic)" by Robbie Williams at the Liverpool Premiership Champions celebrations at Anfield in September 2020. Boris Johnson hands out special souvenir copies of The Sun to the crowd and warmly receives the rapturous applause. Tommy Robinson is anointed Owner of the Club dressed in pseudo-fascist garb, "the new kit for next season fellas!!!" he winks.

No-one bats an eyelid. A shut-in, one of the last to still suffer from Covid-19 virus, gives up posting a scathing commentary of the event and slips into eternal sleep.

His 4 metre square bedroom is subsequently rented out to Romanian prostitutes by Air BnB Corp.

Ferris

Paul McCartney is wheeled out to do an extended version of Hey Jude for the opening and/or memorial of something.

Captain Poodle Basher

You're caught French-kissing the dog and it's not his birthday.

the midnight watch baboon

You tread in warm human faeces during your daily constitution around a typhoid cemetery.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You purchase the book One Hundred Years Of Homosexuality from Waterstones on off-chance that the first 18 will be paedo.

Cerys

Wendy decides not to have an abortion after hearing that the local paedophile ring pays well.

The Premier League sues "China, planes, and the air" in sullen preparation for its imminent massive losses.

touchingcloth

You marry your own instagrams account.

Ferris

Your director assigns you to create "memes etc" to boost morale for all staff in the time of quarantine.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 23, 2020, 12:31:38 AM
Your director assigns you to create "memes etc" to boost morale for all staff in the time of quarantine.

And your director is James Cameron, and by "staff" he just means he plans to send them to Kate Winslet and Linda Hamilton.

Cerys

Gavin's only friend dies when the javelin event results in catastrophic piercing of its molehill.

EDDY GRANT REALISES HE DOES WANT TO DANCE WITH HIS BABY, AFTER ALL THAT, BUT SHE'S RECEDING INTO THE DEPTFORD DISTANCE IN A NAMBULANCE

shiftwork2

A crematorium wins 'Best Plastic Flower Arrangement'.

Pingers

The Antiques Roadshow are dismissive of the bogey you kept since you were 7

Pingers

It's week one at the debt collection agency, and you are sent a link to an e-learning module titled "Crushing Hopes and Dreams"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

While busy daydreaming about whisks, you snap back to reality to find that you have been collected by the bin men along with the refuse and are now being keeled helplessly towards the filthy teeth of death.

Cerys

She doesn't ring you back.

Cerys

Ferris

Cerys

Ferris

...unenthusiastically, and entirely at her request.

ollyboro

Brian the nonce has ridicule poked at the size of his cock by his unsatisfied six year old victim.

Cerys

The victim is Brian himself, as he exists in a sea of dissociative identities.